Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
MP High Court Recruitment 2020 | District Judge Class II (Entry Level) posts | 252 Vacancies | Last Date: 05-11-2020 | Apply Online @ mphc.gov.in
MP High Court Recruitment 2020: High Court of Madhya Pradesh (MPHC) is the High Court of the state of Madhya Pradesh which is located in Jabalpur. They invites application for the posts of District Judge Class II (Entry Level) Exam 2019 (Phase II) on direct recruitment. MP High Court released new job notification for filling up 252 vacancies. Interested candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ mphc.gov.in only through online. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. Candidates who wish to apply for Madhya Pradesh Jobs, can use this chance. MP High court announced new job notification on 05.09.2020. The last date to submit the online application is 05-11-2020.
Candidates can apply online from 22.09.2020. Selected candidate will be placed at Madhya Pradesh. Selection may be based on Test/ Interview. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Candidates should attach relevant documents along with the application form. Applicants should pass Degree (Law) from a recognized institute. Maximum age limit is 35 years. Candidates working in government sector should apply through proper channel. More details of Admit Card, Syllabus, Exam Date will be uploaded on official website.
Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)
High Court is the highest court in each and every states in Indian. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Madhya Pradesh High Court shortly MPHC is the highest court of Indian State of Madhya Pradesh. MPHC has been servicing to the state since 1956. The High Court is located in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh until now. MP high court serves judicial services over the regions of Madhya Pradesh.
Details about MP High Court Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Board of Organization||High Court of Madhya Pradesh (MPHC)|
|Job Category||State Government of India [Court Job]|
|Designation||District Judge Class II (Entry Level) Exam 2019 (Phase II)|
|Work Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||22.09.2020|
To get more information regarding MP High Court Recruitment 2020 upcoming career updates and latest notification, exam date, syllabus, result, merit list etc., are there in official website of mphc.gov.in. govtemployments also frequently updating examination related to admit card, syllabus, results and so on.
Eligibility Criteria for MP High Court Vacancy 2020:
- Applicants should pass hold degree (Law) from a recognized university or institute.
- However check notification.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Selection may be based on Interview/ Test.
- Applicants can apply only via online.
|UR/ candidates from the state (other then MP)||Rs. 1122.16/-|
|Reserved category||Rs. 722.16/-|
- Applicants can pay fee online through Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
Steps to Apply for MPHC Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “mphc.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Recruitment/ Result” from the side menu list.
- Find and choose the “05-09-2020 – Advertisement of Civil Judge Class-II (Entry Level)Exam-2019(Phase-II)”
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Through Online Registration link ‘Apply Online’.
- Online application portal will be live from 22.09.2020
- Once it opens, fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)