Do you know 5760+ people in Bhopal are watching this recruitment
MPPSC Recruitment 2020 | Lecturer (Ayush) Posts | Total Vacancies 87 | Last Date 07.11.2020 | MPPSC Notification @ www.mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Recruitment 2020: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released the recruitment notification [01/2020] on 25.09.2020 for Latest MPPSC jobs 2020. Currently Madhya Pradesh PSC has 87 vacancies in Ayush department. It invites online application from eligible candidates to fill up above said MPPSC vacancy 2020. As per the MPPSC recruitment 2020 notification, overall 87 candidates will be hired and they are allocated for Lecturer Posts. Applicants who want to get Madhya Pradesh govt jobs those aspirants will make the online registration from 08.10.2020 to 07.11.2020.
Notification from MPPSC and Madhya Pradesh MPPSC Recruitment The online link to the application is available on the official website (www.mppsc.nic.in). Applicants must have an MD and the age limit should be between 21 and 40 years. For selecting suitable aspirants, MPPSC may conduct a written test / interview. After that, selected candidates will be located anywhere in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Contenders have to pay the appropriate fee online through each of them. More MPPSC admission card information, syllabus, MPPSC exam date, outcome, response key, upcoming Madhya Pradesh PSC job vacancies, recent jobs, etc. will be uploaded to the official website.
In short, the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC is a state government agency in Madhya Pradesh responsible for hiring employees. Recruits of state public services for different departments, such as the Department of Finance, the Department of Forestry, medical services , public services, etc. Since 1956, it has served Madhya Pradesh. So far, the headquarters have been in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. By following the selection process such as the Written Exam, Interview, Physical Examination and Document Verification, they hire personnel every year.
Details of Madhya Pradesh MPPSC Bharti 2020
|Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||08.10.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||07.11.2020|
To get more information about Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment, you can visit www.mppsc.nic.in. Information of lecturer posts such as instructional qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply can be found here. To get recent updates, keep checking govtemployments.com regularly.
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC Lecturer Vacancy
- Applicants must hold MD from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 21 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- MPPSC may conduct written exam/ interview for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Check official notification to get fee details.
Steps to apply MPPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website mppsc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement on home page “Recruitment advertisement for the posts of lecturers of ayush department” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Then back to the home page click “Apply Online” the find the link “Apply online for the posts of lecturers of ayush department Dated 08/10/2020“
- Click on the link new page will be open then find the link for Lecturer Posts then click “Action”.
- New page will be opened now you can start to apply then enter the required details and make the payment.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)