MS University Recruitment 2020 | Research Associate Posts | Total Vacancies 02| Last Date 01.08.2020 | Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Recruitment Notification @ www.msuniv.ac.in
MS University Recruitment 2020: Manonmaniam Sundaranar University invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate to work under ICSSR Major Research Project in the Department of Communication in MS University. It is going to fill up 02 vacancies. It invites professional aspirants for Research Associate Posts. Recently it has published the recruitment advertisement on 20.07.2020. Applicants who are seeking govt jobs in Tamilnadu can use this chance. As per the MSU recruitment notification, 02 aspirants will be recruited by MSU. Eligible applicants should send resume and relevant documents to the Project Director or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 01.08.2020
ume and relevant documents to the Project Director or email to email@example.com on or before 01.08.2020 it card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Research Associate|
|Salary||Rs.15000 per month|
|Job Location||Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu|
|Last Date for Submission of application||01.08.2020|
You may refer official website of MS University to get more details about MSU recruitment. This article explains the eligibility detail of Research Associate posts educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for MSU Research Associate vacancy
- Applicants must have possessed MA in Journalism / Mass Communication/ MSc Electronic Media from recognized university
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the resume to given postal address or mail address on or before the last date.
- Postal Address: Project Director, Dr.V.Sundararaman Assistant Professor, Department of Communication, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli- 627012
- Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website msuniv.ac.in.
- Click “Announcements” find the advertisement “Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Post of Research Associate”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Send your resume to the given address before the last date ends.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)