NBPGR Recruitment 2020 | Project Associate, JRF, Field Worker & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 42 | Last Date 02.06.2020, 15.06.2020 & 16.06.2020 | Apply @ www.nbpgr.ernet.in
NBPGR Recruitment 2020:
ICAR-National Plant Genetic Resources Bureau invites applications for the following posts under various projects via Email. It will fill 42 vacancies in NBPGR Delhi and these vacancies will be allocated to Research Associate, Project Associate, Scientific Administrative Assistant / Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant / Field Assistant / Technician, Young Professional, Project Assistant, Laboratory Assistant / Project Assistant, Technical Assistant & Field Worker positions. Applicants seeking a position in Delhi may apply on or before 02.06.2020, 15.06.2020 & 16.06.2020 for this recruitment process.
Selection will be based on interview (in-person / online via video conferencing) and nominations of selected candidates will be made at ICAR – NBPGR New Delhi. Applicants should have a degree / master’s degree / doctoral degree in the discipline concerned and a prescribed age limit should have been reached. The post is strictly temporary, and the project is co-terminous. NBPGR Delhi notification for recruitment & NBPGR Jobs application form is available @ www.nbpgr.ernet.in. Further ICAR NBPGR vacancy info, upcoming NBPGR Delhi Jobs notices, syllabus, response key, merit list, preference list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and so on will be posted to the official website.
Details of NBPGR Delhi Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Research Associate, Project Associate, Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant/ Field Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant/Technician, Young Professional, Project Assistant, Laboratory Assistant /Project Assistant, Technical Assistant & Field Worker|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date for Submission of application||02.06.2020, 15.06.2020 & 16.06.2020|
Here you will get information of PA, RA, JRF & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
ICAR NBPGR Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 42 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Research Associate||05||Rs.47000 & Rs.54000|
|Project Associate||11||Rs.31000 & Rs.42000|
|Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Field Worker||12||Rs.18000|
|Junior Research Fellow||03||Rs.31000|
|Project Assistant/ Field Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant/Technician||02||Rs.20000|
|Laboratory Assistant/ Project Assistant||02|
Eligibility Criteria for NBPGR PA, RA, Field Worker & Other Posts
- Research Associate: Doctoral Degree/ Post-Graduation in Concerned subject.
- Project Associate: Master’s Degree in Plant breeding/ Agriculture/Botany/Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences or related subjects.
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Field Worker, Technician Assistant: Graduate Degree in any discipline.
- Junior Research Fellow: Master’s degree in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Agriculture/ Botany/ Life sciences/ Environmental science.
- Project Assistant/ Field Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant/Technician: Graduation in Life Sciences/ Botany/ Agriculture/ Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science or equivalent.
- Young Professional: Master’s degree in Bioinformatics/Life Sciences (Bioinformatics)/ Life Sciences/ Molecular Biology.
- Project Assistant: Sc/ B. Tech in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology.
- Laboratory Assistant /Project Assistant: Graduation in Life Sciences.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
|Name of the post||Age limit|
|RA, PA, JRF,||35 years|
|Scientific administrative assistant/Field worker, Project Assistant/ Field Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant/Technician,||50 years|
|YP||21 to 45 years|
- Selection will be based on Interview (in-person/ online through video conferencing).
Mode of Application
- Applications via Email only will be accepted.
- Check advt to get post wise email address.
How to apply ICAR NBPGR Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official nbpgr.ernet.in web page.
- Click on the “Advertisement” button to find the advertisement for those posts above, click on the ad.
- It will open the notification and test the eligibility.
- Download the application form then correctly fill in the form.
- Before the last date ends, send it to the specified mail address.
How to fill up NBPGR Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the NBPGR Advertising application form.
- Then photograph and sign via passport size attachment.
- Fill in the correct information such as Post Name, Candidate Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail
- ID, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates are expected to have valid Mail I d & Mobile No.
- Instead, fill in the remaining information needed.
- Check if the details are correct or not.
- Carefully read the Sentence.
- Following that, place your signature in the application form.
- Then forward it to the address given on or before the end of the last date.