NBRI Recruitment 2021 | Technical Officer & Senior Technical Officer Posts | 04 Vacancies | Last Date: 23.07.2021 | Download CSIR-NBRI Job Notification @ nbri.res.in
NBRI Recruitment 2021: CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) is looking for eligible candidates for engagement of Technical Officer & Senior Technical Officer Posts. As per CSIR-NBRI recruitment 2021 notification, they are allocated 04 vacancies for aforesaid posts. Central Government job seekers may apply for this NBRI vacancies. Before applying, aspirants need to read & check the eligibility. NBRI Technical Staff recruitment notification & application form are available @ www.nbri.res.in. Eligible & willing candidates should submit the NBRI application form on or before 23.07.2021.
Candidates who searching for jobs in Uttar Pradesh can apply for this NBRI jobs. Applications should be in prescribed format. Eligible Indian nationals need to apply. Candidates who got B.Pharma/ B.Tech/ M.Sc. in relevant field from recognized university are eligible for this NBRI vacancy. Aspirants may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application with fee. Selection of candidates will be based on written test/ trade test/ interview. Applicants need to submit the filled application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents like educational qualification, experience, etc. Selected candidates will be placed at NBRI, Lucknow.
Details of NBRI Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||CSIR – National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI)|
|Advertisement No.||01/ 2021|
|Job Name||Technical Officer & Senior Technical Officer|
|Job Location||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||23.07.2021|
NBRI Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Salary|
|Senior Technical Officer||02||Rs. 83000|
|Technical Officer||02||Rs. 63900|
Eligibility Criteria for NBRI Technical Officer & Other Posts
- Candidates must have passed B.Pharma/ B.Tech/ M.Sc. in relevant field from recognized university.
- Check notification for more details.
- Senior Technical Officer: 35 years.
- Technical Officer: 30 years.
- Refer advertisement for age relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interview.
- Application fee is Rs. 100.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD/ Abroad candidates/ Regular employees of CSIR.
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft in favour of “Director, CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute, Lucknow” payable at Lucknow.
- Candidates should submit the filled application form through speed post.
- Address: Controller of Administration, CSIR-NBRI, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow-226001.
Steps to download CSIR-NBRI Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website nbri.res.in.
- Click Recruitment Portal>>Recruitment for Permanent Positions, find & click on Recruitment Advertisement No. 01/2021 for the post of Technical Staff [Last Date: 23.07.2021 at 6: 00 pm].
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Submit the application form.
Please visit www.nbti.res.in to get more career opportunity at CSIR-NBRI. Continue your reading to know eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode, fee details & steps to apply. Looking forward with www.govtemployments.com to obtain latest updates.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|