Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
NBT India Recruitment 2020 | PR Assistant, Superintendent & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 15 | Last Date 31.08.2020 & 04.09.2020 | National Book Trust Recruitment Notification @ www.nbtindia.gov.in
NBT India Recruitment 2020: National Book Trust, India has recently started the recruitment process and it invites applications to filling up the following posts i.e. PR Assistant, Joint Director, Manager, Deputy Director, Regional Manager, Editor, Library cum Documentation Officer, PS TO Chairman, Computer Programmer & Superintendent on contract basis (PR Assistant) & Deputation Basis (All Other Posts). Recently NBT India has announced the new notification [Advertisement No. Estt./01/2020 & Advertisement No. Estt./38/2020] regarding 15 vacancies. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Delhi those candidates can use this National Book Trust India Jobs 2020. Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to given address on or before 31.08.2020 (PR Assistant) & 04.09.2020 (All Other posts).
Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Candidates will be recruited via interview. After that selected candidates will be appointed on contract basis at New Delhi. Applicants should have good communication skills in English and Hindi. Candidates age limit should be 45 years & 56 years. National Book Trust Recruitment notification & NBT India Recruitment Application form is available @ www.nbtindia.gov.in. More details of NBT recruitment vacancy, upcoming National Book Trust India Vacancy notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming NBT Jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of National Book Trust Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Book Trust, India|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No. Estt./01/2020 & Advertisement No. Estt./38/2020|
|Job Name||PR Assistant, Joint Director, Manager, Deputy Director, Regional Manager, Editor, Library cum Documentation Officer, PS TO Chairman, Computer Programmer & Superintendent|
|Last Date for Submission of application||31.08.2020 & 04.09.2020|
Here you will get information of PR Assistant, Superintendent & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of NBT Jobs
- As per the notification, overall 15 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly Salary|
|Library cum Documentation Officer||01||Rs.56100-177500|
|PS TO Chairman||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NBT PR Assistant, Superintendent & Other Posts
- PR Assistant: Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university and/or Degree/Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication.
- All Other Posts: Degree/ Master Degree and should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- PR Assistant: Age limit should be 45 years.
- All Other Posts: Age limit not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NBT India selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidates should submit only offline applications.
- Address: Deputy Director, National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110 070
How to apply National Book Trust India Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website nbtindia.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Advertisement Matter for the post of PR (Assistant) & Application are invited for filling up 14 posts on deputation basis”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up NBT Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from NBT India Advertisement.
- Then affix self-attested passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Advt No, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
Important Instructions of National Book Trust Latest Vacancy
- Number of Posts may be increased at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The candidate should have good communication skills in English and Hindi.
- The NBT reserves the right not to fill up the vacancy as advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
- Applications which do not meet the qualifications given in this advertisement and/or incomplete applications will be liable to be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should possesses the essential qualifications as on the closing date of application.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)