Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
NCRMP Recruitment 2020 | Local Community Mobiliser & Environment and Social Specialist Posts | 07 Vacancies | Last Date: 02.12.2020 | Apply Online @ cmdkerala.net
NCRMP Recruitment 2020: National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) implements the National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project (NCRMP). NCRMP State Project Implementation Unit (SPIU)- Kerala, recruit candidates to fill up the vacancies. Recent notification [NCRMP/SPIU/001-1/2015] of NCRMP SPIU has declared 07 vacancies for the post of Environment and Social Specialist & Local Community Mobiliser. Candidates may apply for the said posts using Online link only. Deadline for submitting the application is 02.12.2020.
NCRMP SPIU notification and online application link are available from 04.11.2020. Selected candidates will be placed across the state on contractual basis. Candidate who appointed as Local Community Mobiliser will get the package of Rs.24040 and candidate who appointed as Environment and Social Specialist will get the package of Rs.31920. Written test will be conducted on 27.12.2020 (tentatively). Tenure for said post will end on 15.03.2021. Candidates must have minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.
Details of NCRMP Recruitment 2020
State Project Implementation Unit of National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project (NCRMP)
|NCRMP/ SPIU/ 001-1/ 2015|
|Job Name||Local Community Mobiliser & Environment and Social Specialist|
|Job Location||Across Kerala|
|Notification Released Date||04.11.2020|
|Online Application available from||04.11.2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||02.12.2020|
Applicants are requested to visit www.cmdkerala.net to know more about NCRMP SPIU Recruitment. Continue your reading to get information’s like Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and steps to apply for Local Community Mobiliser & Environment and Social Specialist posts. Links for notification and online application are prescribed here. Keep looking at www.govtemployments.com for fresh updates.
Vacancies in NCRMP Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Environment and Social Specialist||01|
|Local Community Mobiliser||06|
Eligibility Criteria for NCRMP Recruitment 2020
- Aspirants should hold Master of Social Work (MSW)/ M.Sc./ M.Tech in relevant discipline with 60% of marks.
- Check advertisement for more details.
Age Limit (As on 01.06.2020)
- Minimum age: 25 years.
- Maximum age: 35 years.
- Scrutiny of Application.
- Written Test.
- Technical Presentation/ Technical Interview/ Group Discussion (Optional).
- Final Interview.
- Eligible candidates may apply through online.
Steps to apply NCRMP Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website cmdkerala.net.
- Find “Notification- Recruitment for Selection to Various Posts in NCRMP” and “Click here to Submit Online Application to Various Posts in NCRMP” in News/ Event section.
- Click on “Notification- Recruitment for Selection to Various Posts in NCRMP”, Advertisement will open.
- Read the notification and check your eligibility.
- To apply online, click “Click here to Submit Online Application to Various Posts in NCRMP”.
- Fill the online application form with utmost care.
- Click the submit button and take a copy of filled application.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)