NHM Haryana Recruitment 2021 | MLHPs-cum-CHOs Posts | Total Vacancies 671 | Last Date 31.01.2021 | NRHM Haryana Recruitment Notification @ www.nrhmharyana.gov.in
NHM Haryana Recruitment 2021: State Health Society (Haryana) invites online applications from eligible candidates for 671 posts of Mid Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers (MLHPs-cum-CHOs) on contract basis under National Health Mission (NHM). Recently it has published the recruitment notification [Advt. No.: 1/2020-21(HWC-CP)/7026] for NRHM Haryana Vacancy 2021. Applicants who are seeking Haryana govt jobs can make the online registration at NRHM Haryana portal from 31.12.2020. The last date for submission of NHM Haryana recruitment 2021 online application is 31.01.2021.
NHM Haryana recruitment apply online and NRHM Haryana Recruitment notification is available in official website (www.nrhmharyana.gov.in). NHM selection will be based on OMR Based Written Test. Applicants who have shortlisted in NRHM Haryana recruitment process will be placed at anywhere in Haryana state. Selected candidates are also required to appear for the Counselling. Application by post or by hand shall not be accepted and only online application will be considered. More details of NHM Haryana latest vacancy, upcoming govt job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of State Health Society Haryana Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||State Health Society (Haryana)|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No.: 1/2020-21(HWC-CP)/7026|
|Job Name||Mid Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||31.12.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.01.2021|
|Screening/ Written Test date||15.02.2021 to 17.02.2021|
You may visit www.nrhmharyana.gov.in Website to get more details about this NRHM Haryana Vacancy 2021. Here you will get information of MLHPs-cum-CHOs posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
NRHM Haryana Vacancy 2021 Details
- As per the State Health Society Haryana notification, overall 671 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. District wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Haryana MLHPs-cum-CHOs Vacancy
- Aspirants should hold B.AM.S./ B.Sc/ Post B.Sc Nursing from Govt./Recognized Institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 42 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- NHM selection will be based on Written Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply National Health Mission Haryana Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website nrhmharyana.gov.in
- Click “Career->New Job Openings” find the advertisement “Advertisement – Invites online applications for 671 posts of Mid-Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers (MLHPs – cum – CHOs) on contract basis under National Health Mission (NHM).”, click on the advertisement.
- NRHM Haryana notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs – 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|