Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
NHM Uttarakhand Recruitment 2020 | MLHP/ CHO Posts | Total Vacancies 115 | Last Date 07.11.2020 | UKHFWS Recruitment Notification @ ukhfws.org
NHM Uttarakhand Recruitment 2020: Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society invites Online Applications for Certificate Program of Community Health of 6 months run by IGNOU under National Health Mission, Uttarakhand. Recently NHM Uttarakhand has issued new job notice [1867/NHMUK/HR/2020-21/313] on 28.10.2020 for 115 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned for Community Health Officer (CHO)/ Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP) posts. Applicants who are seeking govt jobs in UK State can make the online registration on or before 07.11.2020.
The candidates must have to be registered with Uttarakhand Nursing Council & registered with any Nursing Council in India is mandatory. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. All applications will be subjected to a screening process and shortlisted candidates, as per Merit List will appear for counseling. Merit List will be uploaded on the website www.ukhfws.org. Incomplete application & application after the due date will not be considered. More details of UKHFWS Latest vacancy, upcoming NHM UK Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UKHFWS MLHP Recruitment 2020:
|National Health Mission, Uttarakhand|
|Job Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)/ Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP)|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||07.11.2020|
Candidates fulfilling the below mentioned eligibility criteria may apply. Here you will get information of MLHP/ CHO like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for UK NHM Community Health Officer (CHO)/ Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP) vacancy:
- Applicants should have passed GNM/ B. Sc. (Nursing) from any recognized institution/ university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Merit List.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply NHM Uttarakhand CHO Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website www.ukhfws.org.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement of MLHP/ CHO – 115 posts’, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply candidates should make Registration and apply through login.
- Enter your Personal and Educational Details.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)