Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
NHPC Recruitment 2020 | Trainee Engineer & Trainee Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 86 | Last Date 28.09.2020 | Apply NHPC Limited Recruitment through GATE 2020 @ www.nhpcindia.com
NHPC Recruitment 2020: NHPC Limited is looking for young Graduate Engineers and Professionals to fill up 86 vacancies at Projects/ Power Stations/ Offices including Joint Ventures & Subsidiary Companies of NHPC. Recently NHPC India has released the new job notice [Advertisement No: NH/Rectt. /01/ 2020] for recruitment of Trainee Engineers/ Trainee Officers through GATE – 2020, UGC NET-JUNE 2020, CLAT 2020 (for PG) & CA/CMA Score. It invites online applications from eligible aspirants. Applicants who are searching Engineering Jobs in Central Govt kindly make the online registration from 29.08.2020 to 28.09.2020.
NHPC Limited recruitment notification & NHPC India Recruitment apply online link is available @ NHPC careers. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. NHPC selection will be based on GATE 2020 for Trainee Engineer & UGC NET–JUNE 2020, CLAT 2020 (for PG) & CA/CMA Score for Trainee Officer. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. More details of NHPC Engineer vacancy, upcoming NHPC India notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited (NHPC) as Govt of India enterprise, was incorporated in the year of 1975 with an authorized capital Rs.2000 Million. At present, NHPC is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise of the Govt of India with an authorized capital of Rs. 150,000 Million with an investment base of over Rs. 387,180 Million Approx. Faridabad, India is a headquarters and K.M Singh is a Chairman & M.D of NHPC. For more information, refer the official website of NHPC (i.e) nhpcindia.com
Details of NHPC Engineer Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||NHPC Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No: NH/Rectt. /01/ 2020|
|Job Name||Trainee Engineer & Trainee Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||29.08.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||28.09.2020|
Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Here you will get information of Engineer & Officer like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
NHPC Limited Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 86 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
Eligibility Criteria for NHPC Trainee Engineer & Trainee Officer Vacancy
- Trainee Engineer: Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil/ Mechanical.
- Trainee Officer: Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Program in Management/ Degree in Law/ CA.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Maximum age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
NHPC Recruitment Process
- NHPC selection will be based on GATE 2020 for Trainee Engineer & UGC NET–JUNE 2020, CLAT 2020 (for PG) & CA/CMA Score for Trainee Officer.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply NHPC Recruitment 2020 through GATE
- Go to official website nhpcindia.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Trainee Engineers / Trainee Officers through GATE – 2020, UGC NET–JUNE 2020, CLAT 2020 (for PG) & CA/CMA Score”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill NHPC India Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)