NHRC Recruitment 2021 | RO/ SO/ Assistant & Other posts | 26 Vacancies| Last Date: Within 30 Days | Download NHRC Application Form @ nhrc.nic.in
NHRC Recruitment 2021: National Human Rights Commission invites application for the posts of Senior Superintendent of Police, Assistant Registrar, Research Officer, Section Officer, Senior Translator, Research Assistant, Jr. Translator, Steno Grade-D, Asst. Librarian & Staff Car Driver. NHRC released new job notification (Advertisement No: 03/2020) for filling up 26 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ nhrc.nic.in only through online. Applicants searching Central Govt Jobs can use this chance. Applicants can apply within 30 Days from the date of publication of Advt/- in Employment News.
The above things are applied further according to the requirement on a contract basis. The interview/academic background/experience will be dependent on the collection. As indicated on the official website, applicants should file the application form in a specified format along with the related documents. False declaration applications will be denied at any point during the recruitment process. Applications submitted after the due date shall not be taken into account. Applicants from an approved institution should hold a degree. Retired people who have served in central/government/equivalent should be candidates. Further detailstails of NHRC Vacancy, NHRC Upcoming Notification, Merit List, Admit Card, Result will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of NHRC Recruitment Notification 2021:
|Organization Name||National Human Rights Commission|
|Job Name||Senior Superintendent of Police, Assistant Registrar, Research Officer, Section Officer, Senior Translator, Research Assistant, Jr. Translator, Steno Grade-D, Asst. Librarian & Staff Car Driver|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||23.01.2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||Within 30 Days i.e (From the date of publication of Advt/- in Employment News)|
You can get latest updates here by following the Govtemployments website. Qualification of education, age limit, method of selection, application for NHRC Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Vacancy Details of National Human Rights Commission Jobs 2021:
|Name of the Post||No. Of. Vacancies|
|Senior Superintendent of Police||03|
|Staff Car Driver||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NHRC Driver Recruitment 2021:
Educational Qualification for Human Rights Commission Jobs:
- Applicants should hold Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree from a recognized university
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 62 years.
Selection Process for NHRC Vacancy:
- The selection will be based on Interview/ Academic Background/ Experience.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Application via offline mode is accepted.
- Address: Under Secretary, National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block-C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110 023.
Steps to Apply NHRC Job Advertisement 2021:
- Go to the official website @ www.nhrc.nic.in
- Click ‘Recruitment’ given in the home page.
- Find ‘Activities >> Vacancies/ Results’.
- Find Advertisement for above said posts.
- Check eligibility criteria and annexures given in the advertisement.
- Candidates should download the application form Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
NHRC Recruitment 2020 | Programme Assistant, Inspector & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 30 | Last Date Within 45 Days | Download NHRC Recruitment Application Form @ www.nhrc.nic.in
NHRC Recruitment 2020: National Human Rights Commission invites offline mode applications from eligible Officers for engagement of 30 vacancies in NHRC. Recently National Human Rights Commission has announced the new job notification [Advt. No. 02/2020] on 03.11.2020 regarding following posts such as Director, Joint Director, Senior Research Officer, Librarian/ Documentation Officer, Dy. Superintendent of Police, Section Officer, Private Secretary, Assistants Accounts Officer, Inspector, Programme Assistant & Accountant Posts. Applicants who are looking central govt jobs those candidates should submit the application form within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in employment news.
Aspirants who hold analogous posts on regular basis those candidates only eligible to apply this Human Rights Recruitment 2020. Applicants should hold Degree/ Master Degree and should have attained the prescribed age limit. National Human Rights Commission recruitment 2020 notification & NHRC Recruitment application is available @ www.nhrc.nic.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of NHRC recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Human Rights Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Human Rights Commission|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. 02/2020|
|Job Name||Director, Joint Director, Senior Research Officer, Librarian/ Documentation Officer, Dy. Superintendent of Police, Section Officer, Private Secretary, Assistants Accounts Officer, Inspector, Programme Assistant & Accountant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 45 days|
Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the post before submitting the applications. Here you will get information of Inspector & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
NHRC Vacancy Details 2020
- As per the notification, overall 30 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Senior Research Officer||02|
|Librarian/ Documentation Officer||01|
|Dy. Superintendent of Police||01|
|Assistants Accounts Officer||02|
Eligibility Criteria for NHRC Inspector, Programme Assistant, AAO & Other Posts
- Aspirants should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Applicants should hold Degree/ Master Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Interview/ test may be conducted for selection of suitable candidates.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Block-C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-11024 Undo Secretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan.
How to apply National Human Rights Commission Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website nhrc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notification for filling up various posts in the NHRC (Advt. No. 02/2020) (Posted on : 03-11-2020)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs – 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|