NIRT Recruitment 2020 | 03 Vacancies | Project Technician III Posts | Walk-In Date 19.12.2019 | Download Notification @ www.nirt.res.in
NIRT Recruitment 2020: The National Institute for Tuberculosis Research (NIRT) recently published on its official websitewww.nirt.res.in the recruitment for Project Technician III (Field Worker) post. Notification of NIRT service[ No. NIRT / PROJ / RECTT/2019-20] invites the Diploma Graduates application form. For the above mentioned central govt of NIRT, they intended to conduct the walk-in interview. Chennai’s work, Tamil Nadu. There are 03 vacancies reserved solely on a temporary basis, according to the NIRT Recruitment 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can take part with the necessary documents in this NIRT job vacancy on 19.12.2019.
On their career site @ www.nirt.res.in, NIRT Recruitment 2020 job notification and application form are available. Candidates must have the essential prescribed qualifications such as 12th Pass, Medical Laboratory Technician or PMW diploma or related subject or BSC diploma. NIRT selection process will be based on a written test / interview performance of the candidate. At the time of the walk-in interview application form, the applicants must carry their initial and a set of self-tested photocopies of mark-sheets and related certificates. Respond to the official website of NIRT Recruitment 2020 for vacancy, list of merit / result, admit card, cut off, admission, etc.
Details of NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Board of Organization||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)|
|Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. NIRT/PROJ/RECTT/2019-20|
|Designation||Project Technician III (Field Worker)|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 pm|
|Work Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Walk-In Date||19.12.2019 (Thursday)|
For more information regarding government jobs and private sector job keep watching our www.govtemployments.com site regularly. Here you can download NIRT Recruitment 2020 application form and vacancy notification without any risk.
Eligibility Criteria for NIRT Careers:
Refer Official Notification to get more details about education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection scheme and other important notes.
- 12th Pass, diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or PMW or related subject or BSC degree from any recognized institution/ university.
- The selection will be based on performance on written test/ interview.
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website @www.nirt.res.in and attend the interview on the scheduled date.
NIRT Walk-In Interview Details:
|19.12.2019 (Thursday)||9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No. 1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031|
Steps to Attend ICMR NIRT Careers Vacancy Notification 2020:
- Go to the “http:/www.nirt.res.in” official website.
- Choose from the side menu bar under Workers@ NIRT the “Career Opportunity.”
- From the list, click on “Current Openings.”
- Choose your commercial using the “Walk-in-Written Test / Interview-for the Post of Project Technician III (Field Worker) only on a temporary basis.”
- To your comprehension, read the notice.
- Go home and click on “Download” once you have passed their requirements.
- Print and print the application form.
- Complete all the required fields properly and submit your completed form.
- Attend the walk-in with all related documents on the specified date and time without fail.