NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 | National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli | Research Fellow Posts | Total Vacancies 01 | Last Date 20.10.2019 | Apply online @ www.nitt.edu
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019:
Tiruchirappalli National Institute of Technology invites qualified candidates online to apply. The recruitment notice of 01 vacancy has recently been released. These 01 vacancies are allocated to Research Fellow positions according to the NIT Trichy recruitment notification. This opportunity can be used by candidates applying for central government jobs in the state of Tamilnadu. This NIT recruitment 2019 can be demanded online by email. The official website includes an email link and a job advertisement notice. Interested applicants may apply on or before 20.10.2019 for this recruitment online.
Applied candidates who would like to participate in the interview are required to send an email identification duly completed in the application form. At the ICE Seminar Hall, NIT will hold an interview at approximately 8.30 am to select the suitable applicants at 25.10.2019. Selected aspirants are then appointed to Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu, the National Institute of Technology. Applicants from recognized universities must have obtained a BE / B.Tech / Masters ‘ Degree in the respective trade. The competitor should have reached the limit of age and relaxation specified. Further information will be posted to the official web site on NIT recruitment, new holidays, latest assignments, merit list, list of choices, call letters and so on.
Details of NIT Trichy Govt jobs 2019
|Board of Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (NIT Trichy)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Project Title||Smart Process Measurement and Automation|
|Salary (per month)||Rs. 30,000|
|Work Location||Trichy, Tamil Nadu|
|Date of Interview||25.10.2019 (Tentative)|
|Reporting Time||8.30 AM|
You may visit NIT Trichy Website to get more details about NITT recruitment. This page explains the details of above said posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com continually to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Trichy Research Fellow Posts
NIT Trichy Job Description:
- Detailed study on various existing control schemes for unstable process.
- Extensive study on next generation controllers.
- Development of next generation controller for unstable process.
- Applicants must have completed B.E./B.Tech. in ECE/EEE/ICE/EIE related discipline and M.E./M.Tech. in Control/Instrumentation Engineering related discipline with minimum of 70% marks from recognized university.
- Candidate age should be preferably less than 30 years as on the date of advertisement.
- Candidates may be selected on the basis of written test or an interview.
Mode of Application:
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should send duly filled in application form to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 20, 2019.
- The tentative walk-in interview will be held at ICE Seminar Hall on 25-10-2019 at 08:30 AM.
Steps to Apply & Download NIT Trichy 2019 Job Vacancy & Notification:
- Go to “https:/www.nitt.edu” official website.
- From the footer menu page, pick “Job opportunities.”
- Tap on the ad “Fellow Study in ICE, 20th October 2019.” Click here.
- Read it and test eligibility alerts are opened.
- Download the application form and correctly enter your information then print the request form.
- Send it before the last date ends to the address given.