North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 | 34 Vacancies | Athletics, Wrestling & Other Posts | Last Date Within 26.11.2019 | Download Application Form @ ner.indianrailways.gov.in
North Eastern Railway Recruitment2019: Railways Recruitment Cell / Board has launched an advertisement against Sports Quota, Cultural Quota and Scouts & Guides Quota for Gorakhpur Recruitment vacancy only under North Eastern Railway (NER). According to the notification of NER Railway recruitment, 34 railway jobs were allocated to various positions such as Athletics, Cricket, Wrestling, Badminton, Basket Ball, Hand Ball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Volley Ball, Organ Player, Light Music. Such 34 positions for RRB / RRC updates 2019 invite you to apply online. Online registration of RRB Gorakhpur against the above quota is now available and online application connection will be disabled on 26.11.2019. RRC UP Uttar Railway online application form & job latest notification can be downloaded from the official website @ ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
The recruitment process includes a written exam followed by Academic Marks, Practical Demonstrations, Testimonials / Prizes, Sports Trials and Evaluation. The choice of the RRB / RRC will be made solely according to the merit. Aspirants must have the following educational qualifications, such as SSLC/12th or its equivalent, ITI, Diploma, Degree in Engineering in any discipline from the approved university or college. Before the closing date, candidates are advised to submit the application and pay the fee. Lastly, shortlisted Govt job applicants are selected on the basis of merit and are fitted with medical care. More details of the forthcoming NER vacancies, the new positions, the list of merit / selection outcomes,
Details about North Eastern Railway (NER) Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Railways Recruitment Cell – North Eastern Railway|
|Job Category||Central Government of India [Railway Job]|
|Employment Notice||No: NER/RRC/SQ/2019-20|
|Designation||Athletics, Cricket, Wrestling, Badminton, Basket Ball, Hand Ball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Volley Ball, Organ Player, Light Music|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer advt.|
|Work Location||Various Division of North Eastern Railway|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Closure Date for Online Application||26.11.2019 (5:00 PM)|
To get the latest information about North East Railway job notification and other related government jobs as we stay tuned to the day-to-day recruitment site as private sector jobs. Eligible individual may apply for the current 2019 direct recruitment of NER UP Uttar Railway.
North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Izzatnagar Division, NER||02|
|Lucknow Division, NER||02|
|Varanasi Division, NER||02|
|Totally, 34 Job openings|
Eligibility Criteria for NER Railway Jobs:
For further updates / changes and upcoming notices, eligibility criteria for sports, cultural & scouts & guides, quota direct recruitment, specified education qualification, age limit, salary, work vacancy, mode of application, last date, selection / recruitment process and other criteria, please refer to RRB / RRC NER official website.
- Pass in 10+2 in science i.e., Maths/ Physics or its equivalent, ITI in relevant trades, Degree/ Diploma certificate
- He/ She should be 18 to 25 year (Sports Quota), 18 to 33 years (Cultural and Scouts & Guides Quota) as on 01.01.2020.
- Selection would be based on written examination, academic marks, practical demonstrations, testimonials/prizes, trials & evaluation of sports.
- Charge of Rs. 250 (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) will be applicable for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PWDs/Women/Minorities & Economically Backward Classes & Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for other categories.
Fee Payment Mode
Steps to Apply & Download RRB NER Online Application Form & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the “https:/ner.indianrailways.gov.in” official website.
- Choose the menu bar “Contact us / Recruitment.”
- From the menu pick “Recruitment” and then choose “RRC.”
- Find and choose “2019-20 Scouts & Guide Quota Recruitment,” “219-20 Cultural Quota Recruitment” and “2019-20 Sports Quota Recruitment.”
- To read the notice twice clearly and completely without delay, click “Download.”
- Return and press “Press Here” to apply the link online.
- Complete all the required fields properly.
- Download and print the application form.