NRHM Punjab Recruitment 2019 | National Health Mission | CHOs Posts | Total Vacancies 1000 | Last Date 30.05.2019 | Apply Online @ nhmpunjab.in
NRHM Punjab Recruitment 2019: 1000 vacancies will be filled in Punjab by the national health mission. The Bridge Community Health Certificate programme, which will select candidates for community health officers, was planned by NHM Punjab. Candidates looking for Govt jobs in Punjab can take advantage of this NHM Punjab opportunity. Online registration from 18.05.2019 at NHM Punjab Careers can be made by eligible applicants. Online request is issued on 30.05.2019 at the last date.
The official NRHM website provides notifications of recruitment and on-line application. A written test will be performed by the national health mission to recruit appropriate candidates. Everywhere in Punjab, the selected candidates will be put. B.Sc. must be completed byapplicant(s). BAMS from the University of Appreciation. It should be 35 years for the nominee to have an age limit. The only candidates qualified to apply for the Punjabi subject are those who passed in the registration standard. More information is provided on official website of the NHM Punjab vacancy, NRHM Punjab noticing upcoming, BFUHS job described, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result and so on.
Details of National Health Mission Punjab Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||National Health Mission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Community Health Officers (CHO)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||18.05.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.05.2019|
|Written test date||06.06.2019|
You may visit nhmpunjab.in or www.bfuhs.ac.in Website to get more details about NRHM Punjab recruitment. Here you will get details of CHO posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest job updates.
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Punjab Community Health Officers Posts
- Applicants must have completed B.Sc. (Nursing)/ BAMS from recognized University.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate’s age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- National Health Mission will conduct written test to recruit the suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.590 for all candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via offline (OBC Bank Challan).
How to apply NRHM CHO Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to nhmpunjab.in‘s official website.
- Tap “BRIDGE PROGRAMME FOR CERTIFICATE IN COMMUNITY HeALTH” to find the advert, tap on the advertisement.
- Read it and test eligibility for notification.
- To correctly request and make payments, enter the details.
- Click on the Enter button and take the form print.