Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
NTPC Recruitment 2020 | Medical Officer & Medical Specialist Posts | Total Vacancies 60 | Last Date 02.09.2020 | NTPC Limited Recruitment Notification @ www.ntpc.co.in
NTPC Recruitment 2020: National Thermal Power Corporation has circulated the new job notification [Advt No.-04/20] on 18.08.2020 for 60 vacancies. It going to recruit 60 candidates for Medical Specialists (General Medicine, O&G, Pediatrics) and Medical Officers (GDMOs) for its Project/Station hospitals. It invites online application from qualified candidates for NTPC vacancy 2020. Applicants who are seeking Central Govt jobs those candidates can make the NTPC online registration from 18.08.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 02.09.2020.
NTPC recruitment 2020 applies online, and NTPC Vacancies can be found on the official website (www.ntpc.co.in / ntpccareers.net). Aspirants should have MBBS / MD / MS from a recognized university and a specified age limit should have been met. Selection could be dependent on written interview / test. Selected aspirants are to be put in any part of India. The contestants have to pay the correct fee and make the payment online or offline. Further NTPC vacancy information, upcoming NTPC Limited work notices, merit list, preference list, admit card, score, upcoming notifications and so on will be uploaded onThe website is ficial.
Details of NTPC Limited Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt No.-04/20|
|Job Name||Medical Specialists (General Medicine, O&G, Pediatrics) and Medical Officers (GDMOs)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||18.08.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||02.09.2020|
|Official Website||www.ntpc.co.in/ ntpccareers.net|
You may visit www.ntpc.co.in Website to get more details about this NTPC recruitment. Here you will get information of MO & Medical Specialist posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
NTPC Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the NTPC notification, overall 60 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Discipline||No of Vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Medical Specialist & Medical Officer Posts
- MO: MBBS Degree.
- Medical Specialist: MBBS with MD/MS in Medicine/ O&G/ Pediatrics.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection may be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.300 for Gen/ EWS/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ EXSM candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online or offline.
How to apply NTPC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ntpccareers.net.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of Medical specialists (General Medicine, O&G, Pediatrics) and Medical Officers (GDMOs) for its Project/Station hospitals”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up NTPC Jobs online application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)