Do you know 5760+ people in Bhopal are watching this recruitment
PHED Meghalaya Recruitment 2020 | Junior Engineer Vacancies | 45 Vacancies | Walk-in-Interview Date: 16th, 17th November 2020 | Download Notification @ megphed.gov.in
PHED Meghalaya Recruitment 2020: Public Health Engineering Department, Meghalaya released the recruitment notification for the Post of Junior Engineer (Civil) Grade-I in on contractual basis. PHED Meghalaya announced 45 vacancies for the post. Interested and willing aspirants who are searching government jobs can use this chance. Applicants can download notification @ megphed.gov.in. The Walk-in-Interview will be held on 16th & 17th November 2020.
The appointment will be on temporary basis extended further as per the performance of the candidates. Those candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can attend the Walk-in-Interview at Conference Hall, Meghalaya, Shillong in standard form of Application. Eligible candidates should submit relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification at the time of Interview. Aspirants who fail to submit the documents will be rejected by the selection committee. Aspirants should hold degree & should have attain a prescribed age limit. Applicants should submit the original documents at the time of Interview. Candidates should hold degree in a recognized university.
Details for PHED Meghalaya Vacancies 2020:
|Public Health Engineering Department, Meghalaya|
|Job Name||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||16th, 17th November 2020|
In our Govtemployments tab, you can get the latest updates for the post. Educational qualification, age limit, selection process information are given below for your knowledge. Here, applicants can explore all the details.
Eligibility Criteria for PHED Meghalaya JE Posts:
- Aspirants should pursue Diploma (Civil) from a recognized university.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Upper Age Limit is 27 years.
- Check advertisement for age limit details.
- Applicants will be recruited by their performance in the Interview.
- Interested aspirants with required eligibility can appear for the interview at the prescribed venue.
|16th, 17th November, 2020||10.00 AM- 05.00 PM||Conference Hall, Office of Chief Engineer, PHE Meghalaya, Shillong.|
How to Download Notification for PHED Careers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ www.megphed.gov.in
- Click ‘Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to attend a Walk in Interview for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) Grade-I’ given in the home page.
- Check eligibility criteria and other details given in the notification.
- Appear for Walk- in-Interview with all your supporting documents.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Closecampus.com / spse-exam-calendar / Medical Staff Placement Exam (Medical / Nurse / Lab Assistant jobs)