PMU Thanjavur Recruitment 2020 | Professor/ Associate Professor & Registrar Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 12.06.2020 & 30.06.2020 | Periyar Maniammai University Recruitment Notification @ www.pmu.edu
PMU Thanjavur Recruitment 2020:
Periyar Maniammai Science & Technology Institute (PMIST) invites applications from deserving candidates to fill various vacancies at PMU Thanjavur. Such vacancies are reserved for Professor / Associate Professor & Registrar positions according to the PMU recruitment notification. Applicants looking for jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application to the Registrar via offline mode and send the CV to Professor / Associate Professor Posts via online (Mail). The final filing date for the Application / CV is 12.06.2020 (Faculty) & 30.06.2020 (Registrar).
Periyar Maniammai University Thanjavur Notification for Recruitment & Form for PMIST Recruitment is available at www.pmu.edu. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and so on before applying to these openings. Applicants should have a Degree / Master Degree / Ph. D and a specified age limit should have been met. More information about the vacancy at Periyar Maniammai University, upcoming PMU Employment notices , syllabus , answer key, merit list , selection list, admit card, outcome, upcoming notifications and so on will be uploaded to the official website.
Details of Periyar Maniammai University Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science & Technology (PMIST)|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Professor/ Associate Professor & Registrar|
|Job Location||Thanjavur [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||12.06.2020 (Faculty) & 30.06.2020 (Registrar)|
Here you will get information of Faculty & Registrar posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for PMIST Faculty & Registrar Vacancy
- Professor/ Associate Professor: Degree/ Ph.D in concerned discipline.
- Registrar: Master Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Professor/ Associate Professor: 62 years.
- Registrar: 57 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Interview
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the filled application via offline mode for Registrar and should send the CV via online (Mail) for Professor/ Associate Professor posts.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following postal/ mail address
|Name of the post||Postal/ Mail Address||Last date|
|Professor/ Associate Professoremail@example.com||12.06.2020|
|Registrar||Registrar, Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science and Technology, Periyar Nagar, Vallam, Thanjavur – 613403||30.06.2020|
How to apply Periyar Maniammai University Thanjavur Recruitment 2020
- Go to official pmu.edu web site.
- Click the “Career @ PMIST” button to find the advertisement for those posts above, click the advertisement.
- It will open the notification and check the eligibility.
- Download the application form then correctly fill in the form.
- Send it to the address given before ending the last date.
How to fill up PMIST Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the PMU Advertising application form.
- Then photograph and sign across passport size attachment.
- Fill in the correct details such as Post Name, Candidate Name, Father Name, DOB, Sex, Phone, Mail ID, Mobile
- No, Educational Information & etc.
- Candidates are required to have valid Mail I d & Mobile No.
- Then, fill in the remaining details required.
- Check if the details are correct or not.
- Carefully read the Sentence.
- Following that, put your signature in the application form.
- Then forward it to the address given on or before the end of the last date.