Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
| India Post | Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts | Total Vacancies 1799 | Last Date 14.11.2019 | Apply online @ indiapost.gov.in
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2019:
The CG Postal Circle was opened in India Post in 1799. It invites applications from eligible candidates for selection and online access to the following Gramin Dak Sevaks journals. According to the CG Post Office Recruitment Notification for 2019-20[ NO:-GDS-CELL/1-12/CH-IV/2019] the 2019 Chhattisgarh Postal GDS Vacancy is for those 1,799 vacancies. Applicants for central government jobs in CG State can register as of October 15, 2019. The last time the India Post has been registered online is 14.11.2019.
CG Postal GDS Recruitment 2019 is available at www.indiapost.gov.in/www.appost.in/gdsonline, PDF & Apply online connect. The CG Post Office selection will be based on the merit list. Everywhere in Chhattisgarh State, selected candidates will be placed. Class 10 high school and the age limit of 18 to 40 years is required to be reached by the candidates. Aspirants should have experience in local languages. The details for the GDS Recruitment Vacancies CG post office, future notices, list of merits, card selections, result, notices to be received, etc. will be available on the official website. CG Post Office GDS will also publish its information.
Details of CG Post Office Recruitment 2019-20
|Organization Name||India Post – CG Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Salary||Check official advt.|
|Starting date for Online Registration||15.10.2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||14.11.2019|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||22.10.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||21.11.2019|
|Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in/gdsonline|
You may visit www.indiapost.gov.in Website to get more details about Chhattisgarh Postal recruitment. Here you will get information of GDS Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Vacancy
- Candidates should pass Secondary School/ 10th Std from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 40 years as on 15.10.2019.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CG Post Office selection will be based on merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for UR/OBC/EWS Male candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online or offline (Post Office).
Steps to apply online for CG Postal GDS Recruitment 2019
- Go to the official website of appost.in/gdsonline.
- Click on the publicity to view the Chhattisgarh Postal Circle ad.
- Please check eligibility and read the notice.
- Enter your details and payment to apply correctly.
- Finally, click on the submit button and print the request form.