Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 | Staff Car Drivers (Ordinary Cadre) Posts | Total Vacancies 05 | Last Date Within 45 days | Download India Post Office Application Form @ indiapost.gov.in
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2019:The recruitment notice was recently published by India Post[ No. B/2-8/Rectt Driver. /XXVIX/2018/92] Mumbai Employment 2019 mail engine operations. In line with the Indian Post Office notice 2019, Maharashtra Post Office Driver Recruitment in 2019 has 05 vacancies. Applicant for central government employment in the Maharashtra government must submit the completed form to Mail Motor Services, Mumbai, within 45 days of the circular being published in the Employment News.
Application form and notification is available at @indiapost.gov.in Maharashtra Postal Circle Driver recruitment 2019. You have to pass 10th century and you know the mechanism of engine. No more than 56 years must exceed the age limit of the applicant. India Post hires applicants for a written test, skill test and driving test. The candidates chosen are to be sent to Mail Motor Services in Mumbai. Information about India Recruitment vacancies, upcoming postal notices, syllabuses, response key, merit list, card accepting list, results, upcoming updates etc. are available on the official website. The following information will also be available.
Maharashtra Postal Circle
India Post is an India agency government that operates Indian postal services. Postal services have been available since 1854. India Post headquarters is located in the New Delhi suburb of Sansad Marg. In the Post office in the country, there are more than 4 lakhs employed. In India there are 22 mailing circles. One of the postal circuits in India is Maharashtra Postal Circle. Up to now it has its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Maharashtra Postal Circle provides services such as postal service, parcel service, EMS, delivery, forwarding freight, logistical services and deposit account for third parties.
Details of Maharashtra Post Office Driver Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||India Post – Mail Motor Service Mumbai|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No. DMS-B/2-8/Driver Rectt. /XXVIX/2018/92|
|Job Name||Staff Car Drivers (Ordinary Cadre)|
|Job Location||Mail Motor Services, Mumbai|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||Within 45 days of the publication of the circular in the Employment News|
You may visit www.indiapost.gov.in Website to get more details about Mail Motor Service Mumbai recruitment. Here you will get information of Staff Car Driver like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Govt Employments regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Car Driver Vacancy
- Must have passed 10th std from recognized board.
- Must have Knowledge of Motor Mechanism.
- Valid driving license for light & heavy motor vehicles.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- India Post office will recruit the candidates on written test, skill test & driving test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, 134-A, S. K. Ahire Marg, Worli , Mumbai-400018
How to apply India Post Mail Motor Service Mumbai Jobs 2019
- Go to Indiapost.gov.in’s official website.
- To find the ad “Driver Recruiting Notification 2018 at Mail Motor Service, Mumbai,” click on the “Chances” button click on the advertising link.
- Read it and check Eligibility Notification will open it.
- Download the application form and correctly fill in the form.
- Before the last date ends, send it to the address given.
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of India Post Office to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.