Press Council India Recruitment 2021 | Jr. Translation Officer Posts | Total Vacancies: 05 | Last Date: 01-02-2021 | Download application form @ presscouncil.nic.in
Press Council India Recruitment 2021: Press Council of India Recruitment announced new job notification (No.1/9/2020-PCI (Admn) for filling up 05 vacancies. The posts are Assistant Section Officer (ASO) & Junior translation Officer (JTO). Press Council is looking for dedicated persons with willingness. A great opportunity for aspirants seeking Central government jobs. Applicants can download Press Council application form @ presscouncil.nic.in and send the application through offline. Application should reach the office on or before 01.02.2021. Aspirants can download application form @ www.presscouncil.nic.in
Press Council of India announced new job notification on 02/01/2021. Selected candidates will be placed at Press Council of India. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. lnterested candidates may submit their applications as per prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website. Applicants should submit all relevant documents with the application form as mentioned in the official notification. Application without documents will be rejected. Applicants should send their application to The secretary, Press Council of India, New Delhi. Only short-listed applicants will be called for Interview. Applicants should pass Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree & should attain the prescribed age limit. More Details of Press Council Jobs, Merit List, Admit Card, Result, Press Council Upcoming Jobs will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of Press Council Recruitment Notification 2021:
|Organization Name||Press Council of India|
|Advertisement No||(No.1/9/2020-PCI (Admn)|
|Job Name||Assistant Section Officer (ASO) & Junior translation Officer (JTO)|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||02.01.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||01.02.2021|
Contact our website for newest updates, as you can find here. Information such as requirement for college, age limit, selection process, application fee and the application form are presented below.
Vacancy Details of Press Council Recruitment 2021:
- As per the notification, overall 05 vacancies are allocated for Press Council Jobs.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||04|
|Junior translation Officer (JTO)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Press Council ASO Posts:
Educational Qualification for Press Council India Jobs:
- Applicants should pass Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree from a recognized university/ Institution.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- Upper Age Limit is 30 years.
Selection Process for Press Council Jobs:
- Selection may be based on Written Test.
- Application via offline is accepted.
- Applicants can send their application in a prescribed format to The Secretary, Press Council of India, Soochana Bhawan, 8 CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Steps to Download Application Form for Press Council Jobs 2021:
- Go to the official website @ www.presscouncil.nic.in
- Click ‘Recruitment’ given in the home page.
- Check the advertisement for the above said posts to know the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should download the application form Advertisement.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs – 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|