Delhi University Recruitment 2019 | 196 Vacancies | Assistant Professor, Guest Faculty & Other Posts | Last Date 09.11.2019 – 30.11.2019 | Apply Online @ www.du.ac.in
Delhi University Recruitment 2019:The news for the work updates of the research assistant, field research assistant, research associate, field assistant, scientist C, technical assistant, labor officer and faculty of guest under different departments of universities / colleges has been released recently. University of Delhi (DU) is also the University of Delhi (DU). Only 196 jobs are available for recruiting teaching jobs directly. The on-line application form from qualified teacher recruitment candidates is welcome at Delhi University (DU). Job portal Delhi University Now for registration online, interested graduates will be able to request Delhi University jobs on their official website @www.du.ac.in from 09.11.2019 until 30.11.2019.
Candidates who attended 10:10+ 2, Mba, Bachelor, Postgraduate, BSc. Qualified for testing programs with expertise in relevant fields. Only applicants who have been screened are eligible for an interview. The Ph.D. is a compulsory prerequisite for professor appointment. All the information found here on an official website should be reviewed. The minimum screening criteria for applicants for Professor Jobs 2019 at Delhi University are set out on their official website in the screening guidelines. In addition to all the original testimonies / certificates, the screened candidates must submit to interview
About Delhi University
Delhi University is an Indian Premier school shortly renamed as DU. It has until now been based in New Delhi, Indian capital. Since 1922, DU was taught. The University of Delhi has over 90 years of teaching experience. The Institution presently comprises 16 faculties, 86 universities, 77 colleges and five other well-known institutes. The university offers high-quality education as well as high-quality research.
Details about DU Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Delhi University|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Designation||Research Assistant, Field Investigator, Assistant Professor, Research Associate, Field Assistant, Scientist C, Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant, Guest Faculty|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer Advt.|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Closure Date for Application Submission||09.11.2019 – 30.11.2019|
To get more details about upcoming Delhi University notices, University of Delhi (DU) recruitment vacancy and further updates on Professor Jobs in Delhi University, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. keep watching www.govtemployments.com site.
Vacancy in Delhi University College in Detail:
|Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College||02|
|Sri Aurobindo College||29|
|Jesus and Mary College||27|
|Centre for Genetic Manipulation of Crop Plants (CGMCP)||06|
|University of Delhi||27|
|Totally, 196 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for DU Various Departments Assistant Professor Career:
The Delhi Universities websitewww.du.ac.in offers the details concerning majors, skills, experience, age and relaxation, testing criteria and indicative proforms. The candidates should refer to the Official Site Notification of the University of Delhi.
- Class X/XII pass, Post Graduate, MA, PhD, B Sc., good academic record with at least 55% marks, cleared in NET test
- Shortlisting of application
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Online mode except the following advertisement.
- Offline mode for this advertisement “Department of Chemistry – Advertisement for the Post of Guest Lecturers” through registered or speed post on or before 11.11.2019.
- Walk-In interview for “Centre for Genetic Manipulation of Crop Plants (CGMCP) – Advertisement for the post of Research Associate and Field Assistant” advertisement to the below mentioned venue on 22.11.2019.
Head of the Department, Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110 007
Committee Room, Biotech Centre, First Floor, UDSC, New Delhi
Last Date for Various Delhi University Colleges:
|Name of the Colleges||Application Mode||Last/ Walk-In Date|
|Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College||Through E-Mail Support||15.11.2019|
|Sri Aurobindo College||Online mode via https://colrec.du.ac.in||30.11.2019|
|Jesus and Mary College||09.11.2019|
|Centre for Genetic Manipulation of Crop Plants (CGMCP)||Offline (Walk-In)||22.11.2019 (Walk-In)|
|Satyawati College||Online mode via https://colrec.du.ac.in||15.11.2019|
|University of Delhi||Offline mode via registered or speed post||11.11.2019|
Steps to Apply & Download Delhi University Recruitment Assistant Professor Application Form & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the “http:/www.du.ac.in” official website.
- Under the DU Work page, click “Advertisement.”
- Tap on “Sri Aurobindo College –
- Advertisements to Assistant Professors of various Departments,” on “Center for Crop Manipulation Genetics (CGMCP)–
- Advertisements to the Research Associate and field assistants mail,” on’
- Advertisements to Assistant Professors postal postal postal postal postal postal postal postal services–Satyawati Coll
- Download all links provided in it to click & read.