Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2020 | 20 Vacancies | Steno Typist Posts | Last Date 15.01.2020 | Download Application Form @ highcourtchd.gov.in
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2020:The appointment notice for Steno Typist’s posts was issued by the Punjab and Haryana High Court at Chandigarh. Recruitment from Punjab Haryana High Court is ready to fill 20 jobs for the above-mentioned positions. As per the work notification of Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2020, it invites qualified candidates to apply offline. Applicants seeking court jobs in Chandigarh’s state of Punjab and Haryana can apply on 15.01.2020 before the last date. From their official website, you can access the application form and work notice from highcourtchd.gov.in.
Applicants must have graduated from a recognised university with specified educational qualification. Applicants should be selected based on typing speed. Depending on the Word Processing Exam, High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh will pick aspirants. Applications should be approved by postal mode to the Registrar General, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh. Further information on Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2020 jobs, upcoming vacancies, interview / examination date, syllabus, previous question papers, latest updates, performance, admit card, salary, merit / selection list etc. will be uploaded to the official website.
Details about Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. HCRB-ST-12/2019|
|Salary||As per the norms|
|Work Location||Punjab and Haryana|
To get more information regarding Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2020 upcoming career updates and latest notification, online exam date, syllabus, result, merit list etc., are there in official website of highcourtchd.gov.in. www.govtemployments.com also frequently updating examination related to admit card, syllabus, results and so on.
Chandigarh high Court Steno Vacancy 2020 in Detail:
|SC/ ST/ BC||02|
|Totally, 20 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs:
For more information regarding educational, age limit, reservation & relaxation, job vacancy, salary, mode of application & fee structure, last date and other important notes refer Punjab and Haryana High Court Official Notification.
- Graduation or equivalent minimal qualification from a recognized university or institute.
- He/ She shall be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years old as on 15.01.2020
- Candidates shall be required to take down dictation at the speed of 80 wpm in English Shorthand & to transcribe (Word Processing Test) the same on the computer at the speed of 20 wpm.
- Charge of Rs. 500 will be applicable for the general category & other applicants SC/ST/BC of Punjab, Haryana state & UT Chandigarh are need to pay Rs. 250 only.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Fee shall be payable only by the way of Demand Draft/ Postal Order at Chandigarh in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Punjab & Haryana, Chandigarh.
- Eligible candidates should submit their duly filled application form along with DD draft/ Indian Post Order on or before the last date through Registered post.
Coordination Branch (Receipt & Despatch) of Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh – 160 001
Steps to Apply for Chandigarh High Court Steno Typist Notification 2020:
- Go to the “https:/highcourtchd.gov.in” official website.
- From the side menu bar click the “Recruitment” and from the dropdown pick “Administrative Personnel.”
- Search and pick the’ Employment Notification for post 20 Vacant position of Steno Typist on the Establishment of this
- Honorable Court (advt. No. HCRB-ST-12/2019 ‘ dated 13.12.2019. Read the notice twice without fail, simply and
- thoroughly. Download the application form and print it. Fill in all the requisite fields properly.