Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 | 2792 Vacancies | Act Apprentice Posts | Last Date 13.03.2020 | Apply Online @ www.rrcer.com
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020:
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)–Eastern Railway (ER) has issued a notice of advertising for the Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Mech, Blacksmith, Machinist, Carpenter, Painter, Lineman, Wireman, MMTM and Turner trades place. They have 2792 job opportunities for the year 2019-2020, against Act Apprentice engagement. This RRC / ER Notification No. RRC-ER / Act Apprentices/2019-20 was distributed by Indian Railway Recruitment Cell / Board to each and every station on Notice Board. Eligible Indian National candidates are invited to apply online before the last date on 13.03.2020. Recruitment by Eastern Railway 2020 will be active online from 14.02.2020. You can download this ER RRC Kolkata job notification and online registration application form from Eastern railway official website @www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
Candidates only have to apply for one Unit. Candidates will search the RRC / ER Web site’s Notice Board Page for the latest updates periodically. RRC Kolkata Apprentice vacancy will be selected based on merit & medical fit. Finally the shortlisted candidate will be nominated in the following Eastern Railway Divisions (Howrah, Sealdah, Malda, Asansol) and Workshops (Kanchrapara, Liluah, Jamalpur). Visit Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Cell / Board (ER-RRC) to collect information such as Kolkata Apprentice Jobs Recruitment, additional updates & upcoming vacancies, admit card, syllabus, answer key, list of merits / result etc. Online applications must be submitted and no other mode of s
Details about Eastern Railway Kolkata Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Eastern Railway (ER)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India [Railway Job]|
|Notice No||No.RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20|
|Work Location||Various Workshop & Division of ER|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available from 14.02.2020 (10 hrs.)|
|Closure Date for Online Application Submission||13.03.2020 (18.30 hrs.)|
|Official Website||http://www.er.indianrailways.gov.in [or] http://www.rrcer.com/|
To get more information regarding Eastern Railway Apprentice 2020 Vacancy future updates and other upcoming recruitment related to State and Central even from Private sector will be notified frequently up-to-date here in this govtemployments page.
Eastern Railway Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Totally, 2792 Job Openings were available now on www.rrcer.com|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC Railway Apprentice 2020 Kolkata:
For more information regarding educational, age, relaxation & reservation, mode of application & other important notes/ links refer Eastern Railway (ER RRC) Official Notification.
- Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% aggregate marks from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT
- The age should have completed 15 years and should not have completed 24 years as on cutoff date for receiving application.
- Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
- Charge of Rs. 100 will be applicable and no application fee for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women candidates.
- The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
- The candidates are required to apply online by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of official website of RRC/ER @www.rrcer.com.
Steps to Apply Online for RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20 Jobs Notification:
- Go to the official http:/www.rrcer.com/ “website
- From the menu bar pick “Notice Board.”
- Find and pick’ Apprentices for the Year 2019-2020 Notification for Engagement in the Act.’
- Read the notice simply and thoroughly twice, without delay.
- Stay until 02.2020 for ER-RRC Apprentice Act Jobs to request online connect activation.
- Once you have enabled ER Railway Region Online connect, login & apply to this role.
- Once you have registered, submit your completed application form online.
- Download the application form for future reference, and print it out.