Raksha Shakti University Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Professor, Lab Attendant, Driver & other Posts | Total Vacancies 13 | Walk-in Date: 11.02.2020 to 14.02.2020 | Apply @ rsu.ac.in
Raksha Shakti University Recruitment 2020:
Hostel Warden (01-Male, 01-Female), M. Raksha Shakti University recently issued a teaching and non-teaching notification consisting of Assistant Professor (P.E. & S), Assistant Professor (Statistics), Soft Skill Instructor, Junior Civil Engineer, Laboratory Technician (Forensic Science), Laboratory Assistant (IT), Sports Coach (Athletics), M. T Cum Assistant Manager & Driver. According to the 2020 notification of Raksha Shakti University recruitment, 13 vacancies are allocated for this above-mentioned role. Walk-in Interview chooses the Eligible Candidates. Raksha Shakti University Placement 2020 welcomes teachers and non-T students alike
According to the Raksha Shakti University Lavad Recruitment 2020, the date of the walk-in interview is varied as by the designation, so applicants have to test the RSU Gandhinagar interview dates for the classification they want. Candidates who are to enter the interview after reporting time (10.00 am) will not be eligible. At the time of interview, contestants will carry their Bio-data with self-tested copy of all applicable certificates and documents. Walk-in interview as given in Raksha Shakti University Placement 2020 will be held at the prescribed address. According to the RSU Placement 2020 this appointment is solely contractual.
Details of Raksha Shakti University Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Raksha Shakti University Lavad|
|Advertisement Number||Walk in Interview: 2/2020|
|Organization Type||(First Internal Security/Police University of India)|
|Name of the position||Assistant Professor, Lab Attendant, Driver & other Posts|
|Job Type||Contractual Appointments|
|Basic Pay||Rs.9000 to Rs.40,000/- (as per designation)|
|Walk-in Interview Date||11.02.2020 to 14.02.2020|
|Walk-in Reporting Time||10.00 Am|
Raksha Shakti University is the filling type of RSU Gandhinagar, Lavda established by the Gujarat Government. According to the 2020 notification from Raksha Shakti University recruitment, several instructions and procedures for this recruitment are stated in the following sections, such as vacancy information, Educational qualification, location of employment and period of tenure, age limit, selection process, application mode and application steps.
.Raksha Shakti University (RSU) Lavad Vacancy Details 2020
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancy|
|Assistant Professor (P.E. & S)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Statistics)||01|
|Soft Skill Trainer||01|
|Junior Civil Engineer||01|
|Laboratory Technician (Forensic Science)||01|
|Laboratory Attendant (Forensic Science)||01|
|Laboratory Assistant (IT)||01|
|Sports Coach (Athletics)||01|
|Hostel Warden (01-Male, 01-Female)||02|
|M. T Supervisor||01|
|Driver cum Assistant||02|
Eligibility criteria for Raksha Shakti University Placement 2020
- For Assistant Professor (P.E. & S), Assistant Professor (Statistics): PG with 55% marks in relevant discipline.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil): B. E /B. Tech or its equivalent.
- For Laboratory Technician (Forensic Science): UG in Biology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Forensic Science/ Chemistry/ Life Science or its equivalent.
- For Laboratory Attendant (Forensic Science): High School/ Graduate or its equivalent from recognized Institute.
- For Laboratory Assistant (IT): BSE/ BE/ B. Tech in relevant discipline.
- For Sports Coach (Athletics): PG in Diploma in Sports Coaching.
- For Hostel Warden: Any UG in relevant discipline.
- Check Raksha Shakti University Lavda official notification.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil), Hostel Warden: 05 years of experience in relevant field.
- For Laboratory Technician (Forensic Science): 03 years of experience in relevant sector.
- For Laboratory Assistant (IT): 01 year of experience in relevant field.
- Refer official website of Raksha Shakti University @ www.rsu.ac.in.
Steps to apply for RSU Career 2020
- Go to Raksha Shakti University Official Web portal (rsu.ac.in).
- Pick and find the “News & Advertisements” button at the bottom of the Homepage.
- The correct “Walk-in Interview” notification must then be selected on the list.
- Review the interview time in the notification @ rsu.ac.in for a detailed read of the note.
- Search official Raksha Shakti University notification website for more references.
To get elaborate information about this recruitment, go through the official notification thoroughly. Significant Links can accessible here. Stay on govtemployments website