RGNIYD Recruitment 2019 | Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development | Care Taker, Consultant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 12 | Last Date 11.06.2019 & 14.06.2019 | Apply online @ rgniyd.gov.in
RGNIYD Recruitment 2019: Recently, the Rajiv Gandhi National Institute for Youth Development released the recruitment advertisement for posts such as Consultant, Training Associate, Registrar, Caretaker, Assistant Program & Part Time Medical Officer positions. It only invites you to apply via online mode. Applicants seeking jobs in Tamilnadu govt will take advantage of this opportunity for RGNIYD jobs. In conjunction with the RGNIYD
RGNIYD Sriperumbudur recruitment requires online link and official website notification is required. This dedication is based solely on temporary & contract. Aspirants must have graduated from recognised university with a degree / master degree / diploma / MBBS. The age limit for candidates should be between 35 and 64 years. Candidates will be put at RGNIYD, Sriperumbudur, Tamilnadu on the basis of a written test / interview. More RGNIYD vacancy information, upcoming notices, syllabus, response key, merit list, selection list, admission card, score, upcoming updates, and so on will be uploaded to the official website.
Details of RGNIYD Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. RGNIYD/ADMIN/Esst./2019-20/001 & RGNIYD/ADMIN/NT-REGULAR/2019/001|
|Job Name||Consultant, Training Associate, Caretaker, Programme Assistant, Part Time Medical Officer and Registrar|
|Job Location||Sriperumbudur, Tamilnadu|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||
|Last Date for Submission of online application||
You may go rgniyd.gov.in Website to get more details about RGNIYD recruitment. Here you will get details like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com continually to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, TN jobs and etc.
RGNIYD Vacancy Details
- As per the RGNIYD notification, overall 12 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Part Time Medical Officer||02|
Eligibility Criteria for RGNIYD Consultant, Caretaker & Other Posts
- Aspirants must have finished Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma/ MBBS from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 35 years to 64 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- RGNIYD selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Application fee for Registrar Post
- Rs.500/- for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
- Rs.1,000/- for Others (UR / OBC) categories.
- Payment can be made through online only.
How to apply RGNIYD Recruitment 2019
- Go to the rgniyd.gov.in official website.
- Tap on the advertisement to find the advertising “Applications are accepted for different contract positions.”
- Please read the notice and test the eligibility.
- In order to apply correctly, enter your info.
- Eventually, press the submit button and take the request form print.