SECR Recruitment 2020 | GDMO, Staff Nurse & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 31 | Last Date 14.04.2020 | South East Central Railway Recruitment Notification @ secr.indianrailways.gov.in
SECR Recruitment 2020: The job notice [No. E / PB / R / RCT/2020] was issued by South East Central Railway (SECR) on 06.04.2020 for Contract Medical Practitioner engagement, i.e. GDMO & Paramedical Expert i.e. Staff Nurse, Pharmacists & Lab Technician of SECR Division Raipur on contract basis. It invites applications for the above listed SECR Raiour Vacancy via mail address from eligible candidates. According to the notification from South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020, total 31 vacancies are reserved for CMP & Paramedical Staff posts. Aspirants for railway employment will submit the application to a specified mail address on or before 14.04.2020 in the prescribed form.
SECR Recruitment Notification & Recruitment Form for South East Central Railway is available on secr.indianrailways.gov.in. SECR Raipur Division will contractually hire the applicants. Candidates must have 10 + 2/B.Sc./MBBS / MD / DNB from an approved board or organization. Age cap would have been recommended for aspirants. Aspirants will be selected in Interview based on the results. Following this selected candidates are named at SECR’s Raipur Division. Request obtained following the required admission or incomplete requests will be denied. You will find more South East Central Railway jobs, upcoming vacancies, SECR merit list, preference list, results, and so on in official website.
Details of South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||South East Central Railway|
|Job Type||Central Govt./ Railway Jobs|
|Advt No||No.E/ PB/R/RCT/2020|
|Job Name||GDMO, Specialist, Staff Nurse, Pharmacists & Lab Technician|
|Job Location||Raipur Division|
|Last date for submission of application form via mail address||14.04.2020|
You may visit secr.indianrailways.gov.in to get more details about SECR recruitment. Here you can get CMP & Paramedical Staff posts eligibility like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application mode and how to apply. Keep check our website (www.govtemployments.com) regularly to get latest updates.
SECR Raipur Division vacancy details
- As per the notification, overall 31 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|General Duty Medical Officer||10||Rs.75000|
Eligibility Criteria for SECR Staff Nurse, GDMO & Other Vacancy
- General Duty Medical Officer: MBBS.
- Specialist: MD/ DNB/ DA.
- Staff Nurse: GNM Course/ B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Pharmacist: 10+2 in Science or equivalent.
- Lab Technician: B.Sc. with Biochemistry.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- General Duty Medical Officer & Specialist: 65 years
- Staff Nurse: 20 to 40 years
- Pharmacist: 20 to 33 years
- Lab Technician: 18 to 33 years
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SECR will select the candidates on the basis of Walk in Interview.
Mode of Application
- Online (mail) mode applications only will be accepted.
- Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply SECR Raipur Recruitment 2020
- Go to secr.indianrailways.gov.in for official website.
- Tap on the advertisement to find the advertising “Notification of commitment of CMP & PMS on contract basis for Raipur Div.”
- Notification opens to read it and test eligibility Download the application form and then fill in the form correctly.
- Send it to the address given before ending the last date.
- Now, at designated place, you will attend the interview.
How to fill up Application Form for South East Central Railway Jobs 2020
- Candidates will access the SECR Announcement application form.
- Then photograph of the passport size affix.
- Fill in the necessary information, such as Name of Candidates, DOB, Sex, Email, Mail ID, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates are required to have valid Mail I d & Mobile No.
- Then, fill in the remaining information needed.
- Check if the details are correct or not.
- Following that, place your signature in the application form.
- Then forward it to the address given on or before the end of the last date.