Sikkim University Recruitment 2020 | LDC, Laboratory Attendant & Other posts | Total Vacancies: 11 | Last Date: 10-06-2020 | Apply Online @ cus.ac.in
Sikkim University Recruitment 2020:
University of Sikkim is a central university founded under an Indian Parliament Act. They invite the Deputy Registrar, Technical Assistant (Lab), Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk and Laboratory Assistant to apply for post. New job notification (ADVT. NO. SU / REG / Estt / F-2/09/2018 / Vol-II/1895) has been released by Sikkim University to fill 11 vacancies. Interested candidates with the qualifications needed may apply for the post @ cus.ac.in online only. Applicants should read the instructions given on the official web site before applying for the post. The last date for submitting a request online is 10.06.2020.
Applications with false statements are refused at any time during the recruitment process. Incomplete application & requests received after due date are not considered. As stated in the official notification the applicant should upload the relevant documents. Candidates currently active in the government sector should apply on the appropriate channel. Applicants will hold a prescribed University degree. In the event that any question about the position is acquired, applicants will send it to email@example.com via email. Candidates selected will be put in Sikkim. The age limit is approx. 27-50 years.
Details of Sikkim University Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Sikkim University|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Advertisement No||ADVT. NO. SU/REG/Estt/F-2/09/2018/Vol-II /1895|
|Job Name||Deputy Registrar, Technical Assistant (Lab), Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk and Laboratory Attendant|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||10.06.2020|
By following govtemployments site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Vacancy Details of Sikkim University Advertisement 2020:
- Overall 11 vacancies are allocated in various fields with pay scale is given below,
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim University LDC Posts 2020:
- Applicants should hold +12/ Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma/ ITI in a concerned subject from a recognized Board/University.
- However refer advertisement for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 27-50 years.
- Selection may be based on Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Fee payment using Online payment method (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Netbanking)
How to Apply Online for Sikkim University Carrers:
- Go to the official @cus.ac.in web site
- Click on the homepage for ‘Latest Notifications.’
- Find the ‘Advt’ commercial. Recruitment Non-teaching 2020
- Review the eligibility requirements stated in the ad.
- To apply online the link ‘Click Here to Apply Online’ is given.
- Carefully fill in the details, and finally submit.