Social Welfare Department Mizoram Recruitment 2020 | Nurse, Warden & Other Jobs | 60 Vacancies | Last Date 04.03.2020 | Download Notification @ socialwelfare.mizoram.gov.in
Social Welfare Department Mizoram Recruitment 2020: Department of Social Welfare Mizoram invites the eligible aspirants to apply offline. It has recently released recruitment ads for postings from Graduate Teacher, IT Instructor, Nurse, Warden, Chef, Chowkidar & IV Grade (Watchmen). According to the Mizoram Recruitment 2020 notification from the Department of Social Welfare, approximately 60 vacancies are reserved for the above posts. Applicants seeking jobs from the Mizoram Government will take advantage of this opportunity. Before the last date on 04.03.2020 eligible applicants should submit the filled application form to the address given.
Department of Social Welfare recruitment Mizoram 2020 application form and notification are available on their official website @socialwelfare.mizoram.gov.in. Applicants must have prescribed educational qualification and a certain limitation on age. Selection is based on Written Evaluation / Review and Personal Interview. Selected candidates are put in anywhere in the state of Mizoram. Applications will only be accepted via Offline mode. Further information on social welfare department jobs Mizoram, social welfare jobs Mizoram, upcoming vacancies, recent jobs, merit / selection list and so on will be updated on official website.
Details of Social Welfare Mizoram Recruitment 2020
|Board of Organization||Social Welfare Department, Mizoram|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Advertisement No||No. A.14014/1/2018-DTE(SW)|
|Designation||Graduate Teacher, IT Teacher, Nurse, Warden, Cook, Chowkidar & IV Grade (Watchmen)|
State & Central Government can access our website at any time offering many job opportunities for people looking for jobs all over India. Govtemployments providing all data on Social Welfare Department Mizoram recruitment 2020 upcoming vacancies, recent or existing recruitment, test dates, exam syllabus, admission cards, examination results etc.
Social Welfare Mizoram Post Vacant 2020 Details
- Social Welfare Department Mizoram allocated overall 60 vacancies for this Social Welfare Department Mizoram recruitment 2020. Post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|IV Grade (Watchmen)||06|
Eligibility Criteria for Social Welfare Mizoram Jobs
- Aspirants must have passed 8th / 10th / GNM & B.SC Nursing / BE/ B. Tech / Bachelor’s Degree / D.ELEd or B.Ed. from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years as on
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Social Welfare Department Mizoram will select the candidates on the basis of written test & personnel interview.
- Offline mode of applications shall be accepted.
Application Fee & Payment Mode
- Application Form could be had from the Directorate of Social Welfare, Laipuitlang
on payment of Rs.20.00 (Rupees twenty) only.
- Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to given address (Check Advt. for address)
Steps to Apply Social Welfare Department Notification 2020
- Go to the “https:/socialwelfare.mizoram.gov.in/” official website
- From the home page under Department Updates section, select “Advertisement for various posts under emrs”
- Read the notice simply and thoroughly twice, without delay.
- Download the application form, and print it out.
- Fill in all required fields correctly.
- Eventually, post the form filled in at the address pinned above.
Mizoram Govt gives awesome opportunity for job seekers. Before apply to this Social Welfare Department Mizoram recruitment 2020, applicants must read the notification carefully. Keep in touch with this page for future updates.