Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 | ECG Technician Posts | Total Vacancies 10 | Last date 18.07.2020 | Southern Railway Recruitment Apply Online @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020:
In view of the requirements relating to the COVID-19 Pandemic, Southern Railway, Headquarters immediately requires ECG Technician on contract basis for a maximum duration of 03 (three) months for their Headquarters Railway Hospital, Perambur, Chennai. Southern Railway Division Chennai has announced a new Southern Railway Employment Notice [No. P(S) 268 / VIII / Contract / PMC / COVID-19] to 10 vacancies on 07.07.2020. Applicants looking for Railway Jobs in Tamilnadu can register online on or before the last date 18.07.2020 via google form.
Online application form for Southern Railway ECG Technician Notification & Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 is available @ www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in. Teleconference interview for selection of ECG Technician candidates will be conducted. The agreement is solely contract-based, for a fixed duration of three months from the date of the agreement. At Headquarters Railway Hospital, Perambur, Chennai [Tamilnadu], candidates who are shortlisted in the recruitment process for Southern Railway will be nominated. More details of the vacancy of the Southern Railway Chennai Division, upcoming Southern Railway Employment notes, syllabus, reply key, list of qualifications, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notification
About Southern Railway (SR)
Southern Railway is one of the Indian Railway’s 17 regions. Headquarters are centrally located in Chennai, and have six divisions. It began service nearly 65 years ago, in 1951. Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Pondicherry and a small part of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka are bound by the southern railway. This has several warehouses, units of manufacture, and sheds.
Details of Southern Railway Chennai Division Vacancy
|Organization Name||Southern Railway, Chennai Division|
|Job Type||Central Govt/ Railway Jobs|
|Advt No||No. P(S) 268/VIII/Contract/PMC/COVID-19|
|Post Name||ECG Technician|
|Job Location||Headquarters Railway Hospital, Perambur, Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Last date to make online registration||18.07.2020|
Candidates who fulfil the above terms and conditions and having requisite qualification can apply through official website. Here you will get information of ECG Technician vacancy like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates .
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railway ECG Technician Vacancy
- Applicants should hold 10+2/Graduation in Science having Certificate /Diploma/Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology/ Cardiology/ Cardiology Technician/Cardiology Techniques from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 33 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Teleconference Interview will be conducted for selection of candidates for Paramedical Staff.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via online mode.
How to apply Southern Railway Recruitment 2020
- Go to sr.indianrailways.gov.in for official website.
- Tap on the advertisement to find the commercial “Contract-based engagement of ECG Technician at Railway Hospital / Perambur”
- It will open the notification and test the eligibility.
- Then, register online via the link given.
- For your reference, take printing of the online type.
How to fill up Southern Railway Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates will register via Google Form.
- Candidates are required to fill out the online form with the required details, i.e. name of candidates, father name, dob, email I d, mobile no, address & etc.
- Submit your image, Certificate of Experience, dob & certificate of education.
- Then press the application form to view.
- Candidates will be given the opportunity to edit before submitting their application form.
- Once again you can review the application form if the information is right or incorrect.
- Your online form will be submitted after that click on submit tab.
- Then get your registration Slip produced & printed.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)