Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020 | Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer Posts | Total Vacancies 171 | Last Date 31.08.2020 (Extended) | Odisha State Selection Board Recruitment Notification @ www.ssbodisha.nic.in
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020: State Selection Board, Odisha currently has 171 openings in Department of Higher Education. It invites online application through official website from candidates who are native of Odisha for the recruitment of Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer in different Universities of Odisha. Odisha SSB has issued new employment notice [Adv. No. 004/2020] on 01.06.2020 regarding 171 vacancies and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are searching Odisha Govt Jobs those candidates kindly make the Odisha SSB Online registration from 01.06.2020 to 31.08.2020.
Odisha OSSB will recruit the aspirants on contract basis. SSB Odisha selection procedure will be done on the basis of Written Test & Skill test and written test will be conducted for 100 marks & skill test will be conducted for 50 marks. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Odisha State. Applicants should possess Degree. Contenders have to pay required fee via online. Odisha SSB recruitment notification & SSB Odisha recruitment apply online link is available @ www.ssbodisha.nic.in. More details of Odisha State Selection Board vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Odisha SSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
|State Selection Board, Odisha|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Adv. No. 004/2020|
|Job Name||Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.06.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||15.07.2020 Extended up to 31.08.2020|
Here you will get information of Jr. Assistant & Jr. Steno Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha SSB Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Degree in any discipline with Diploma in Computer Application.
- Stenography with speed of 80 words is essential for Jr. Steno posts.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years as on 01.03.2020.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Skill Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs.1000 for all other candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make only online payment.
How to apply Odisha State Selection Board Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website ssbodisha.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for online application for the post of Jr.Asst/ Jr. Stenographers/ Both Jr.Asst & Jr. Steno in different Universities of Odisha, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Odisha OSSB Jobs Online Application
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph, Signature & Left Thumb Impression.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)