SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 | Multi-Tasking Staff Post | Various Vacancies | Last Date: 21.03.2021 | Apply Online @ ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission has released Examination notification [F.No.3/ 5/ 2020-P&P-I] on 05.02.2021 for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff in various ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. SSC MTS will conduct Computer Based Examination (Tier-1) on 01.07.2021 to 20.07.2021 and Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) on 21.11.2021. Eligible candidates should apply SSC MTS vacancy only through online mode. Applicant with Minimum 10th qualifications are also be eligible to apply this SSC MTS Central Govt Jobs and apply on or before the last date. The selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India.
SSC invites interested candidates from the citizen of India/ Nepal/ Bhutan. Staff Selection Commission recruit candidates through Competitive Examination. In the online application form candidate should indicate the Centre if he/she desires to take the Examination. The date for submission of online application is 05.02.2021 to 21.03.2021. If any change in the SSC MTS Examination schedule will be informed to the candidates only through commission website. More detail of SSC MTS vacancy 2021, upcoming notification, result, syllabus, admit card etc. will be uploaded on the official website. The SSC MTS notification link and online application links are given below for any reference.
Details of SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Advertisement No.||F.No.3/ 5/ 2020-P&P-I|
|Examination Name||Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Notification date released on||05.02.2021|
|Last date for Making online payment
|Last date for Generation of Offline Challan
|Last date for Payment through Challan
|Starting date of the Application||05.02.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||21.03.2021|
To receive the MultiTasking Workers Review, the applicant must visit an official SSC MTS website (ssc.nic.in). Information about requirements for college, age limits, selection process, application rates, application mode and application process for the above posts can be found here. Keep tuned for more recent updates with govtemployments.com.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021)
- The age limit for the post are 18 to 27 years.
- The Staff Selection commission will hold Competitive Examination for the selection of candidates.
- The Application fee of Rs. 100 should be payable through online & offline mode.
- No fee for Women candidates/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX- Serviceman.
|Payment Mode||Last date|
|Online fee Payment||23.03.2021|
|Generation of Offline Challan||25.03.2021|
|Payment through Challan||29.03.2021|
Mode of Application
- The online application opens from 05.02.2021 to 21.03.2021.
Steps to apply online for Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “ssc.nic.in”
- In the homepage, find the notification of Notice for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only.
- In the online application form, candidates are required to upload scanned colour passport size photo.
- Enter the details properly and then click submit button.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs – 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|