Do you know 5760+ people in Bhopal are watching this recruitment
Supreme Court Recruitment 2020 | Branch Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 07 | Last Date 06.11.2020 | Apply @ sci.gov.in
Supreme Court Recruitment 2020: Supreme Court of India is the premier judicial court under the Constitution of India. They invites offline application from degree holders. Currently it has 07 openings in Technical Crade. As per the SCI recruitment notification [No. F.6/2020-SCA (RC)], these 07 vacancies are allocated for Junior Court Assistant & Branch Officer Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for court jobs in delhi can download application form @ sci.gov.in. The last date for submission of Supreme Court of India recruitment 2020 is 06.11.2020.
SCI announced new job notification on 15.10.2020. Selected candidates will be appointed on probation for a period of two years in the first instance, further extended as per requirement. Selection will be based on Written test/ Interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at Supreme Court of India [New Delhi]. Applicants should hold degree and should attain prescribed age limit. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Candidates should attach the relevant documents along with the application form. Application should be sent to the Branch Officer (Recruitment Cell), Supreme Court of India. More details of SCI recruitment vacancy, upcoming Supreme Court job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.]
About Supreme Court
The Supreme Court of India is the highest court of law in India. The last appeal of the cases is filed by the Supreme Court of India. The Supreme Court was created on 26 January 1950. It was formerly referred to as the Federal Court of India. The Court was located at Bhagwan Das Road, Tilak Marg, New Delhi. The Court was under the jurisdiction of the Indian Constitution. Law amended by the Supreme Court of India shall extend to all courts in India.
Details of Delhi Supreme Court Recruitment 2020:
|Supreme Court of India|
|Advertisement Number||No. F.6/2020-SCA (RC)|
|Job Name||Junior Court Assistant & Branch Officer|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||15.10.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||06.11.2020|
You may visit sci.gov.in to learn more about recruitment by the Supreme Court of India. Here you can find details such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees and how to apply. Keep updating www.govtemployments.com periodically to get the latest updates.
Vacancy Details of Supreme Court Officer Jobs 2020:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Junior Court Assistant||03|
Eligibility Criteria for SCI Assistant Vacancy 2020:
- Applicants should hold B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc./ M.Sc/ LLB/ Master Degree in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- For Branch Manager- 30 to 45 years.
- Jr. Court Assistant- 21-30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Candidates can send their application to Branch Officer (Recruitment Cell), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi110001
Steps to apply Supreme Court of India Jobs 2020:
- Go to official website sci.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Applications invited for participating in selection to the posts of Branch Officer (Technical Cadre) and Junior Court Assistant (Hardware Maintenance): Last date 6.11.2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application, fill it carefully.
- Finally send it to the above said address.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)