SZCC Thanjavur Recruitment 2020 | Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 08 | Last Date 17.01.2020 | Apply online @ www.szccindia.org
SZCC Thanjavur Recruitment 2020:Thanjavur Cultural Center in the South Zone invites applications from eligible candidates through offline mode. In Thanjavur, it will fill up 08 vacancies. The new job notification[ ADVT] has recently been released by SZCC India. NO.02/2019] Executive Program Manager, Executive Program Assistant, Junior Hindi Translator & Junior Assistant. Such vacancies are reserved for the above-mentioned posts according to the SZCC Thanjavur Recruitment 2020 notification. Before the last date 17.01.2020, applicants who are looking for jobs in Tamilnadu should submit the completed application form to the address given.
Notification & application form for SZCC India Recruitment 2020 can be found at www.szccindia.org/www.indiaculture.nic.in. Applicants will graduate from approved board or university with 10 + 2/Degree. The age limit should be 18 to 25 years (Executive Assistant Program & Jr.) and 18 to 30 years (Executive Program & JHT). Selection is based on a written or interview or test of skill. Thanjavur[ Tamilnadu] will position selected candidates. Further SZCC recruitment vacancy info, upcoming SZCC India work notices, syllabus, response key, merit list, preference list, admit card, score, upcoming notifications and so on will be posted to the official website.
Details of SZCC India Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||South Zone Cultural Centre|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||ADVT. NO. 02/2019|
|Job Name||Programme Executive, Assistant Programme Executive, Junior Hindi Translator & Junior Assistant|
|Job Location||Thanjavur [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||17.01.2020|
|Official Website||www.szccindia.org/ www.indiaculture.nic.in|
You may visit www.indiaculture.nic.in Website to get more details about SZCC recruitment. Here you will get information of JHT, Junior Assistant & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
SZCC India Thanjavur Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the SZCC notification, overall 08 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Programme Executive||02||Rs.25500|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01||Rs.35400|
Eligibility Criteria for JHT, Junior Assistant & Other Posts
- Applicants should pass 10+2/ Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 25 years (Assistant Programme Executive & Jr. Assistant) & 18 to 30 years (Programme Executive & JHT).
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written or interview or Skill test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Office of the Director, SZCC, Dakshini, Medical College Road, Thanjavur – 613004 (Tamil Nadu)
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Postal order / Demand Draft in favour of Director, South Zone Cultural Centre, Thanjavur payable at Thanjavur.
How to apply South Zone Cultural Centre Thanjavur Jobs 2020
- Go to the indiaculture.nic.in official website.
- Tap on “Recruitment & Advertising” to find the advertising “Advertising (ADVT.No.02/2019) to fill out vacancies at the South Zone Cultural Center, Thanjavur by Direct Recruitment” by clicking on the advertising.
- Please read the notice and test the eligibility.
- Then fill in the form correctly to access the application form.
- Send it to the address given before the end of the last date.