Government Jobs : Government Jobs always offer an opportunity to all candidates to turn up your aspirations or dreams into reality. Uncountable vacancies are expected to be created Every year so we inform about all govt. and other vacancy notification like SBI, SSC, IBPS, UPSC, Banking, Railways, Insurance, Civil Services, Medical, Media, JET Exam, and many more. Here you will find all types of latest govt jobs 2018 and govt jobs in mp. Here we provides detailed notifications on all the Government vacancies, along with education qualification, eligibility, exam pattern, sample papers pdf links etc.
About (Joint Employment Test) Details
The official JET Exam 2018 notification is expected to be released in May 2018. JET Exam will conduct JET Clerk Officer exam in an online mode. JET Clerk Officer is a national recruitment process to appoint the interested candidates. Check out the exam pattern, syllabus, question papers, eligibility criteria, & mock test for JET Clerk Offier Exam 2018 preparation.
Vacancy Name: JET Clerk Officer
No. Of vacancies: Various
Vacancy location: Over all India
Detailed job exam description:
|JET (Joint Employment Test)
JET Clerk Officer 2018
|Pay Scale :
The basic salary of a JET clerk officer is Rs 12000/-
- Rs. 350/- for ST,SC,OBC
Rs.400/- for General
- Pay the fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking or cash.
|Dates to remember
- Application start date: 21/05/18
- Application end date:14/07/18
- Exam Date: 19/08/2018
| Age Limits
| Age Limits.
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
|Applicants must have completed their 12th standard from any recognized university.
||JET Exam Selection will be based on
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Fill JET Clerk Officer Exam Application Form 2018
- Candidates are first required to go to the JET Exam website www.jetexam.in and click on the Home Page to open the link
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature .
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application
|JET Clerk Officer Syllabus: Click here
JET Clerk Officer Admit Card: Click here