Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 4499 | Last Date 15.09.2020 | NFR Apprentice Recruitment Notification @ nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020: Indian Railway – Northeast Frontier Railway invites online applications from 10th / ITI passed candidates for Act Apprentices Training in various trades under Apprentice Act 1961. NFR fills 4499 vacancies and assigns these vacancies to NFR Apprentice Vacancy there. Submit online connections will be allowed on 16.08.2020 as per the Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Notice 2020. Applicants seeking railway jobs these candidates will apply on or before the last date 15.09.2020 for this recruitment.
NFR Apprentice recruitment 2020 notification and Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment apply online link is available @ nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. Applicants should pass 10th/ ITI and should have attained the age limit (i.e.) 15 to 24 years. Northeast Frontier Railway will recruit the aspirants on merit list basis. After that selected candidates will be placed at following units/ workshops i.e. Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop, Alipurduar (APDJ), Rangiya (RNY), Lumding (LMG)& S&T/workshop, Tinsukia (TSK), NewBongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) &EWS/BNGN & Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS). More details of NFR Apprentice vacancy, upcoming NFR job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Indian Railway – Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Location||Assam, Bihar & West Bengal|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||16.08.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||15.09.2020|
For more details on NFR recruitment, please visit the nfr.indianrailways.gov.in Website. Information of apprentice posts such as education qualification, age limit, application style, fee and how to apply are given here. Take a daily look at www.govtemployments.com to get the latest updates.
NF Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
- As per the NFR notification, overall 4499 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Unit wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Unit||No of Vacancy|
|Katihar (KIR)&TDH workshop||970|
|Lumding (LMG)& S&T/workshop||1302|
|NewBongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) &EWS/BNGN||539|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||276|
Eligibility Criteria for NFR Apprentice vacancy
- Applicants should pass 10th/ ITI from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 15 to 24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- NRF recruitment process will be based on merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click RRC, find the advertisement “Notification for Engagement of Act Apprentices over N.F.Railway for 2019-2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- to apply enter you details and make the payment.
- Click submit button take the print of the online form.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)