West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | Station Master Posts | Total Vacancies 38 | Last Date 25.07.2021 | Download WCR GDCE Notification @ wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Cell – West Central Railway invites online applications from eligible employees of West Central Railway for filling up Station Master posts of NTPC (Graduate) against GDCE Quota. Recently it has announced the new job notice [Notification No. 01/2021 GDCE – NTPC (Graduate)] on 25.06.2021 to fill up 38 vacancies. As per the WCR Recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned for WCR Station Master Vacancy. Candidates who are searching Railway Jobs kindly make the online registration from 26.06.2021 to 25.07.2021.
West Central Railway Recruitment Notification & RRC WCR Recruitment apply online link is available @ wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates who are seeking Any Degree Jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Candidates should be serving employee of West Central Railway till the formation of Panel. RPF/RPSF personnel are not eligible to apply against the GDCE scheme. WCR GDCE selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and Aptitude Test and Document Verification/Medical Examination. More details of wcr.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment, RRC WCR vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of RRC WCR Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell – West Central Railway|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No. 01/2021 GDCE – NTPC (Graduate)|
|Job Name||Station Master|
|Pay Scale||Level 6|
|Job Location||Jabalpur [MP]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||26.06.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.07.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Station Master Posts
- Applicants should possess Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- The upper age limit will be 40 years for General (UR), 45 years for SC/ST and 43 years for OBC candidates
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- WCR GDCE selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and Aptitude Test and Document Verification/Medical Examination
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Railway Recruitment Cell WCR Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click “Railway Recruitment Cell” find the advertisement “GDCE Notification No. 01/2021”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Click Here to Link”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
You may visit Career page to get more details about wcr.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | Specialist & General Duty Medical Practitioner Post | 11 Vacancies | Walk-in Interview Date: 29.05.2021 | WCR Job Notification @ wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: West Central Railway has released recruitment notification for engagement of Contract Medical Practitioners. Candidates who are searching for Railway jobs may apply for these 11 vacancies. Eligible candidates are invited to attend the interview for the following posts like Full time Specialist, General Duty Medical Practitioner & Part Time Lady Doctor posts. These advertised vacancies will be filled on temporary contract basis. WCR is looking for suitable candidates to fill up these vacancies. Interview will be held on 29.05.2021.
Aspirants should register their qualification in Staff Medical Council of India. West Central Railway recruitment 2021 notification & application form for this WCR vacancy are active at www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates must submit the self-attested copies of documents like educational qualification, age proof, experience certificate, etc. Selected candidates will be placed at Madhya Pradesh. MBBS/ PG Diploma are eligible to apply for this West Central Railway Jabalpur recruitment. Age limit should be 53 years. Contact period is 1 year. Above said details are taken from the WCR recruitment 2021 notification that dated on 24.05.2021.
Details of WCR Railway Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||West Central Railway|
|Advertisement No.||WCR/ P-JBP/ Gaz./ CMP/ Covid-19/ Spec & Genl.|
|Job Name||Full time Specialist, General Duty Medical Practitioner & Part Time Lady Doctor|
|Job Location||Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Notification Released Date||24.05.2021|
|Walk-In Interview Date||29.05.2021|
Visit www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in to know more details about WCR recruitment. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode & steps to apply. For latest job updates, check at www.govtemployments.com.
WCR Vacancy 2021 Details
Eligibility Criteria for West Central Railway CMP Vacancy
Educational Qualification for WCR Jobs
- Applicants should hold MBBS/ PG/ Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 53 years.
- Refer notification for age limit & age relaxation.
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Part Time Lady Doctor||Rs. 36900|
- Selection will be based on Walk-in interview.
- Candidates who want to attend the interview through Video Conferencing interview kindly send your application along with needed documents by email.
- Mail.id: email@example.com.
|Place of Interview||Date||Time|
|Chief Medical Superintendent Chamber, Railway Hospital, WCR, Jabalpur.||29.05.2021 (Saturday)||10.00 Hrs|
Steps to Download WCR Jabalpur Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on News & Updates>> News & Announements-2021, find & click on Walk-in interview for engagement of full time specialist/ GDMO and part time lady doctor in Central Hospital WCR/ JBP and JBP Division.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Submit the form through prescribed mode.
- Attend the interview.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|