TANCET 2020 Notification | Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) | Last Date 31.01.2020 | Apply online @ tancet.annauniv.edu
TANCET 2020 Notification:Candidates seeking admission to M.B.A./M.C.A./M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch / M.Plan are invited by Anna University online. Degree programs for the 2020–2021 academic year. The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) will be conducted by Anna University on 29.02.2020 (MCA / MBA) & 01.03.2020 (M.E / M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Plan). Students who have completed the TANCET 2020 eligibility must register online at tancet.annauniv.edu from 07.01.2020. The last date to apply the application form for TANCET 2020 is 31.01.2020.
TANCET Notification for Exam 2020 & apply online link@ tancet.annauniv.edu is available. Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in the relevant field and should have reached the prescribed age limit. The entry check will take place in 15 Tamilnadu towns, i.e. Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Thanjavur, Erode and so on. The TANCET exam will be carried out by Anna University for 100 marks and the test period will be 2 hours. More TANCET Recruitment vacancy details, upcoming job notices from Anna University, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and so on will be uploaded to the official website.
Details of Tamilnadu TANCET Exam 2020
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Exam Name||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||07.01.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.01.2020|
|Entrance Test Date||29.02.2020 (MCA/ MBA) & 01.03.2020 (M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan)|
You may visit tancet.annauniv.edu Website to get more details about TANCET recruitment. Here you will get information of TANCET 2020 Exam like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check https://govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2020
- Applicants should hold Bachelor Degree in relevant field from recognized university
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on TANCET Exam
Exam Pattern for TANCET 2020 Exam
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes or 2 hours.
- No of Questions: 100 questions (MBA/ MCA) & 115 questions (M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan).
- Total Marks: 100 Marks.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice questions.
- Mark Deduction: 1/3 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Entrance Test Fee
- Rs.600 for all candidates and Rs.300 for SC/ SCA/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply TANCET 2020 Exam Notification
- Go to tancet.annauniv.edu, the official website.
- Press on the commercial to find the advertising for TANCET 2020.
- Please read the notice and check the eligibility.
- To submit correctly, enter your details and make the payment.
- Eventually, press the submit button and take the application form’s print.