Do you know 5760+ people in Bhopal are watching this recruitment
TN Labour Recruitment 2020 | Record Clerk & Driver Posts | Total Vacancies 69 | Last Date 30.09.2020 | TNCWWB Recruitment Notification @ labour.tn.gov.in
TN Labour Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu Labour Department has released the new job notice [Notification No 01/2020] on 10.09.2020 for Direct Recruitment of Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board (தமிழ்நாடு கட்டுமான தொழிலாளர்கள் நலவாரியம்) for the post of Driver (ஓட்டுநர்) and Record Clerk (பதிவுரு எழுத்தர்) for the year of 2020. TNCWWB invites online mode application from eligible candidates. There are 69 vacancies are filled by Tamilnadu Labour Dept. As per the TNCWWB recruitment notification, apply online link has been activated on 10.09.2020 and it will be ended on 30.09.2020. Aspirants who want to get Tamilnadu government jobs can use this TN Labour Jobs 2020.
Tamilnadu Labour Department recruitment notification & TNCWWB recruitment apply online link is available @ labour.tn.gov.in. TN Labour Dept will conduct Test/ Interview & Driving Test for Driver posts and Test/ Interview for Clerk posts and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Tamilnadu. Applicants who are seeking 10th Pass jobs/ 8th Pass jobs in TN State can utilize this TNCWWB Vacancy 2020. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of TNCWWB latest vacancy, upcoming TN Labour Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of TN Labour Department Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board (தமிழ்நாடு கட்டுமான தொழிலாளர்கள் நலவாரியம்)|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No 01/2020|
|Job Name||Record Clerk & Driver|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||10.09.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.09.2020|
Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the post before submitting the applications. Here you will get information of Clerk & Driver Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, tamilnadu jobs and etc.
TNCWWB Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 69 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Record Clerk||37||Rs.15900 – 50400|
|Driver||32||Rs.19500 – 62000|
Eligibility Criteria for TN Labour Clerk & Driver Vacancy
- Record Clerk: Should pass 10th std.
- Driver: Must pass 8th std or equivalent and should have valid driving license.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- TN Labour Dept will conduct Test/ Interview & Driving Test for Driver posts and Test/ Interview for Clerk posts.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.250 for SC/ SCA/ ST/ PWD & Widow candidates and Rs.500 for all other candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode only.
How to apply Tamilnadu Labour Department Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website labour.tn.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “தமிழ்நாடு கட்டுமான தொழிலாளர்கள் நலவாரியம், பதிவுரு எழுத்தர் மற்றும் ஓட்டுநர் தேர்வு (TNCWWB Recruitment – Record Clerk/Driver)- Click here to apply”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up TNCWWB Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Closecampus.com / spse-exam-calendar / Medical Staff Placement Exam (Medical / Nurse / Lab Assistant jobs)