TN Tribal Welfare Recruitment 2020 | Head Master & Academic Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 09 | Last Date 30.01.2020 | Download Notification/ Application Form @ www.tn.gov.in
TN Tribal Welfare Recruitment 2020:At present, the Tamilnadu Tribal Welfare Residential and Educational Institutions Society has 09 openings in various TN districts. Department of Tamilnadu Tribal Welfare invites applications from eligible candidates to fill in the above posts via offline mode. Such vacancies are assigned to Head Master & Academic Officer positions in compliance with the TN TWREIS Recruitment 2020 notification. Applicants looking for jobs in Tamilnadu should submit the completed application form on or before the last 30.01.2020 date to the specified postal address & mail address.
Recruitment Department Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Notification & Application Form 2020 is available at www.tn.gov.in. Applicants should have a recognized university PG degree with B.Ed. Applicants must verify their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and so on before applying for these openings. Applications will be dismissed after the due date or incomplete applications. Further information on the TN Tribal Welfare recruitment vacancies, upcoming Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar job notices, syllabus, response key, merit list, preference list, admission card, grades, upcoming notifications and so on will be uploaded to the official website.
Details of TN TWREIS Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Tribal Welfare Residential and Educational Institutions Society|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Head Master & Academic Officer|
|Last Date for Submission of application via post or by mail||30.01.2020|
You may visit www.tn.gov.in Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of Head Master & Academic Officer Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
Tamilnadu Tribal Welfare 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 09 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for Head Master & Academic Officer Posts
- Applicants should possess PG degree with B.Ed from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (mail) & offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Director of Tribal Welfare, Ezhilagam Annexe, 1st Floor, Chepauk, Chennai 600 005
- Also send your application form to given mail address
How to apply Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Welfare Department Jobs 2020
- Go to the tn.gov.in official website.
- Click on the advertising to locate the ads for the above stories.
- Please read the notice and check the eligibility.
- Download the application form and fill in the correct form.
- Send it to the address given before the end of the last date.