Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
TNCWWB Recruitment 2020 | Record Clerk & Driver Posts | Total Vacancies 69 | Last Date 30.09.2020 | Tamilnadu Labour Recruitment Notification @ labour.tn.gov.in
TNCWWB Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board (தமிழ்நாடு கட்டுமான தொழிலாளர்கள் நலவாரியம்) is going to fill up 69 vacancies. It invites online mode application from eligible candidates. As per the TNCWWB Recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned for Driver (ஓட்டுநர்) and Record Clerk (பதிவுரு எழுத்தர்) posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Aspirants who want to get government jobs in Tamilnadu kindly make the online registration @ tncwwb.onlineregistrationform.org/TNCWWB/ from 10.09.2020 to 30.09.2020.
TNCWWB recruitment process will be done on the basis of Test/ Interview & Driving Test (only for Driver) and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Tamilnadu state. Tamilnadu Labour Department recruitment notification & TNCWWB recruitment apply online link is available @ labour.tn.gov.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of TNCWWB latest vacancy, upcoming TN Labour Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of TN Labour Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board (தமிழ்நாடு கட்டுமான தொழிலாளர்கள் நலவாரியம்)|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No 01/2020|
|Job Name||Record Clerk & Driver|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||10.09.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.09.2020|
Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates. Here you will get information of Clerk & Driver Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Tamilnadu Labour Department Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 69 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Record Clerk||37||Rs.15900 – 50400|
|Driver||32||Rs.19500 – 62000|
Eligibility Criteria for TNCWWB Clerk & Driver Vacancy
- Record Clerk: 10th Std.
- Driver: Must pass 8th Std or equivalent and should have valid driving license.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Refer official notice to get age limit details.
- TNCWWB recruitment process will be done on the basis of Test/ Interview & Driving Test (only for Driver).
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.250 for SC/ SCA/ ST/ PWD & Widow candidates and Rs.500 for all other candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode only.
How to apply TNCWWB Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website labour.tn.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “தமிழ்நாடு கட்டுமான தொழிலாளர்கள் நலவாரியம், பதிவுரு எழுத்தர் மற்றும் ஓட்டுநர் தேர்வு (TNCWWB Recruitment – Record Clerk/Driver)- Click here to apply”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up TN Labour Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)