Do you know 5760+ people in Bhopal are watching this recruitment
TNEGA Recruitment 2020 | Programmer & Other Posts | Last Date Updated Soon | TNEGA Recruitment Notification @ tnega.tn.gov.in
TNEGA Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency is going to fill up various vacancies. Recently it has announced the new job notification for Programmer, Software Programmer & OS and DB administration posts. As per the current TNEGA Recruitment 2020 notification, there are various vacancies are filled by TNEGA. It invites online mode application from eligible candidates. Applicants who are seeking latest jobs in Tamilnadu can apply to this recruitment on or before the last date.
TNEGA Recruitment 2020 notification is available @ tnega.tn.gov.in careers page. Applicants should possess B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.sc from recognized university and should have attained prescribed age limit. TNEGA will recruit the aspirants via test/ interview basis. After that’s selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Tamilnadu state. More details of Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of TNEGA Department Recruitment 2020
|Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency|
|Job Name||Programmer, Software Programmer & OS and DB administration|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Updated Soon|
You may visit tnega.tn.gov.in Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of Programmer & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for TNEGA Programmer & Other Posts
- Applicants should possess B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.sc from recognized university
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
- Check official notification to get application mode details.
How to apply Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency Jobs 2020
- Go to official website of TNEGA (i.e) tnega.tn.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement link.
- Under Post the eligibility and apply now button will open read it and check Eligibility.
- if you’re eligible candidates can apply to this recruitment on or before the last date 05.06.2020.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)