TNRD Thanjavur Recruitment 2020 | 11 Vacancies | Last Date 28.02.2020 | Download TNRD Road Inspector Jobs 2020 Notification @ thanjavur.nic.in
TNRD Thanjavur Recruitment 2020:
Tamil Nadu Rural Development and the TNRD (Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department) have announced the appointment of a Road Inspector in the district of Thanjavur. Almost 11 vacancies for this TNRD Thanjavur Recruitment 2020 have been reserved. For these jobs TNRD Road Inspector jobs 2020, eligible candidates may apply offline mode via postal process. The last submission date for TNRD Vacancy 2020 Thanjavur is 28.02.2020 till 5.45 PM. Applicants all pursuing Tamilnadu TNRD recruitment jobs 2020 may take advantage of this opportunity.
All willing ad suitable aspirants may download from an official website of Thanjavur District @thanjavur.nic.in (or) @www.tnrd.gov.in the TNRD Thanjavur Recruitment 2020 work notice and application form. Read the notice and test your eligibility to submit these vacancies for TNRD jobs by offline. Application form filled out obtained after the last date and incomplete requests will be denied. Further Tamilnadu TNRD vacancy info, upcoming TNRD Thanjavur work notices, syllabus, response key, merit list, preference list, admit card, grades, upcoming updates and so on will be uploaded to official website.
Details of TNRD Thanjavur Recruitment 2020
|Board of Organization||தமிழ்நாடு ஊரக வளர்ச்சி மற்றும் ஊராட்சி துறை (Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (TNRD))|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Salary||Rs. 19,500 to R. 62,000|
|Job Location||Thanjavur, Tamilnadu|
|Closure Date||28.02.2020 (5.45 PM)|
|Official Website||thanjavur.nic.in/ [or] https://www.tnrd.gov.in/|
State & Central Government introducing several job opportunities for the people who are looking jobs allover India can surf our website anytime. govtemployments providing all data about TNRD Thanjavur Recruitment 2020 upcoming vacancies, recent or current recruitment, exam dates, examination syllabus, admit cards, exam results and so on.
Eligibility Criteria for TNRD Thanjavur Vacancy 2020
- Applicants must hold ITI Civil Draughtsman certificate from recognized board/ institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Maximum age limit should be 35 years old as on 01.07.2020.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TNRD selection will be based on Interview/ Merit list.
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address (check advt for address details)
Steps to Apply TNRD Thanjavur Notification 2020
- Go to the official @ thanjavur.nic.in website.
- From the menu bar select “Note,” and choose “Recruitment” from the drop-down.
- Find the “Road Inspector-Recruitment–2020” commercial.
- Notification is opened, it is read and your eligibility reviewed.
- Download the application form and fill in the proper form.
- Send it to the address given before ending the last date.