TNSIC Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Programmer Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 29.01.2021 | TNSIC Recruitment Notification @ www.tnsic.gov.in
Recruitment 2021 TNSIC: New notice of employment for the assistant programmer appointment has been issued by the Tamilnadu Information Commission. It calls on qualifying candidates to apply for offline mode. Candidates looking for a job in Tamilnadu will kindly send the form at the address provided. TNSIC is packed with numerous vacancies. Applications shall be issued by 29.01.2021, according to the Tamilnadu Information Commission note.
TNSIC Assistant Programmer Recruitment Notification & Tamilnadu Information Commission Application form is available @ www.tnsic.gov.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. TNSIC recruitment process will be posted at Chennai [Tamilnadu]. More details of TNSIC latest vacancy, upcoming notices, result, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of TNSIC Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Information Commission|
|Job Name||Assistant Programmer|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of applicationYou will be rewriting your text for QuillBot. Start by writing here and then press the paraphrase button.||29.01.2021|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about www.tnsic.gov.in recruitment. Here you will get information of Assistant Programmer posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
Eligibility Criteria for TNSIC Assistant Programmer Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Degree in Science or Statistics or Economics or Commerce with PG Diploma in Computer Application from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- TNSIC selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Ref official notification to get address details.
How to apply Tamilnadu Information Commission Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website tnsic.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notification for Requirement of Assistant Programmer”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
You will be rewriting your text for QuillBot. Start by writing here and then press the paraphrase button.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs – 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|