UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment 2021 | MIS Specialist & Other Posts | 54 Vacancies | Last Date: 28.01.2021 | Apply Online @ udhd.jharkhand.gov.in
UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment 2021: Urban Development & Housing Department (UDHD) invites applications from Directorate of Municipal Administration (DMA) for filling up 54 vacancies on contractual basis. UDHD Jharkhand has recently published recruitment notification [Ad.no: 80] for the post of PPP Specialist, IEC/ Knowledge Management Specialist, Assistant MIS Specialist, MIS Specialist & Other Posts. Eligible candidate should apply only through online mode. Before applying online, candidate should register themselves on Jharkhand recruitment portal. Applicant who are seeking for State Govt Jobs can use this chance and apply on or before 28.01.2021. Salary for the above post is Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 85,000.
The notification released on 12.01.2021, the person selected for these positions will assist the SLTC and CLTC cell, Directorate of Municipal Administration (DMA), Urban Development & Housing Department, Govt. of Jharkhand. The selection process based on written test, practical test, skill test & interview. The date, time and venue for tests will be intimated to the concerned candidates and they should appear written test at their own cost. Shortlisted/ Rejected candidates will be uploaded on the official website. The appointment will be contract based for a period of 2 years and it will be extendable based on performance. More details of Urban Development & Housing Department jobs, upcoming UDHD Jharkhand vacancies, selection list etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||Urban Development & Housing Department (UDHD)|
|Job Name||PPP Specialist, IEC/ Knowledge Management Specialist, Assistant MIS Specialist, MIS Specialist & Other Posts|
|Notification Released Date||12.01.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||28.01.2021|
In a kind manner, candidates are requested to visit the official website “udhd.jharkhand.gov.in” to get the details of Urban Development & Housing Department (UDHD) recruitment 2021. Here you will get the details for the post of IEC/ Knowledge Management Specialist & Other Posts includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, salary details, apply mode and how to apply process. Keep in touch with dailyrecrutiment.in to get more latest updates.
UDHD Jharkhand Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|IEC Specialist/ Knowledge Management Specialist||01|
|Assistant MIS specialist||01|
|Municipal Finance & Account Specialist||03|
|Town Planning specialist||03|
Eligibility Criteria for UDHD Jharkhand Accounts Officer & Other Vacancies
- Applicant must have completed Diploma/ Postgraduate/ Electronics or MCA/ Public Relations/ Journalism/ MBA/ PGDCA/ M.Tech/ B.Tech in a relevant field from a recognized university.
- Check the notification for more details.
- For Accounts Officer – below 63 years.
- Age limit for other categories should be below 60 years.
- Written Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Interview.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Public Private Partnership Specialist||Rs. 70,000 to Rs. 85,000|
|IEC Specialist/ Knowledge Management Specialist|
|Assistant MIS specialist||Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000|
|MIS Specialist||Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 45,000|
|Municipal Finance & Account Specialist||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 70,000|
|Town Planning specialist|
|Accounts Officer||As per Notification|
- Applicant must pay non-refundable fees of Rs. 1100 through online payment Gateway only.
Mode of Application
- The last date to apply online is 28.01.2021.
Steps to apply online for Urban Development & Housing Department Recruitment
- Go to the official website “udhd.jharkhand.gov.in”
- In the homepage, click Careers-> Recruitments to find the notification of Various Positions for Recruitment on Contractual Basis under Directorate of Municipal Administration (DMA).
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply only through online mode.
- Before applying online, candidate should register themselves on recruitment portal using Register tab on the home page.
- The notification link is given below for any reference.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs – 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|