UIDAI Recruitment 2019 | Accountant, Stenographer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 04 | Last Date 30.07.2019 | Apply @ uidai.gov.in
UIDAI Recruitment 2019: The UIDAI recently published an ad in which the positions for which secretaries, accountants, stenographers and assistant officers were recruited are recruited. In these posts, there are 04 vacancies. It invites skilled applicants to participate in the interview. This incentive can be used by those seeking jobs in the Central Government. Download software and official updates UIDAI recruitment 2019 on the official UIDAI website. Candidates can apply on or before the end of 30.07.2019 for the latest job vacancies on UIDAI 2019 by offline mode.
Aspirants must have had the required educational qualifications from the recognized university, like Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant/ MBA and so on. Knowledge will be needed in the related field. For this Aadhaar card work in Mumbai, experienced candidates can only apply. For this recruitment, the maximum age limit is 56 years. On the basis of an written test or test of competencies or a personal interview, candidates shall be filtered. Selected candidates are deployed on UIDAI, Mumbai (Maharashtra), Regional Office.
Details of UIDAI Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest UIDAI notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Name||Assistant Accounts Officer, Accountant, Stenographer and Assistant Section Officer|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||04|
|Last Date to submit Offline Application||30.07.2019|
To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Maharashtra jobs and etc., please visit www.bharatsarkarinaukri.com. Before apply to this recruitment, candidate must read the official notification given in the official website of UIDAI.
Post wise Vacancy Details for UIDAI Notification 2019
UIDAI is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-||01|
|Accountant||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-||01|
|Stenographer||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-||01|
|Assistant Section Officer||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-||01|
Eligibility Criteria for UIDAI Steno, Accountant & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job in India 2019.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant/ MBA and etc. from the recognized university.
- Working officials in any government sector can only apply for these posts.
- Candidate must possess good knowledge in typing, tally, accounts software and computer skills to apply for this recruitment.
- The maximum age limit should be 56 years for this job.
- The selection will be based on written test or skill test or personal interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline to the following address given below,
ADG (Admin), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 7th Floor, MTNL Exchange Building, GD Somani Marg, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai- 400005.
How to apply for UIDAI Jobs 2019
- Go to uidai.gov.in‘s official website.
- Check for current vacancies and “About UIDAI” and click on them.
- Look for and click on the alert.
- Carefully read the official notices.
- Download and fill in the correct form the application form given in the notification.
- Please append the application and send it to the correct address.
- For future usage please take a xerox copy of the file.
Applications received after the last date will be rejected by the UIDAI. Please refer the official website for syllabus, admit card, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in UIDAI Aadhaar 2019.