Do you know 5760+ people in Bhopal are watching this recruitment
UPPCL Recruitment 2020 | JE Posts | Total Vacancies 212 | Last Date 28.12.2020 | UPPCL Online Registration @ upenergy.in
UPPCL Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited invites online application from eligible for direct recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) under E&M cadre. As per the UPPCL Latest notification [ADVT NO. 07/VSA/2020/JE/ E&M], overall 212 vacancies are allotted for UPPCL JE Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for Uttar Pradesh government jobs will make the UPPCL online registration from 04.12.2020 @ www.upenergy.in. The last date to submit the UPPCL Jobs 2020 Online application is 28.12.2020. UPPCL recruitment 2020 notification pdf & UP Power Corporation Recruitment apply online link is available in @ upenergy.in
Candidates can submit applications for the above posts online only. Selected candidates should attend training as determined by UPPCL for a period of time. Aspirants should have a Diploma and should have met the age limit recommended. The hiring process for UPPCL will be conducted on the basis of a computer-based test/interview. Selected candidates will be named to any position in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Applicants operating in the government sector should apply via the appropriate channel. Applicants may insert, along with their application form, all their related documents. More info of the vacancy at Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation, upcoming UPPCL job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020
|Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Advertisement Number||07/VSA/2020/JE/ E&M|
|Job Name||Junior Engineer (Trainee)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||04.12.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application & online payment||28.12.2020|
To get more information about UPPCL recruitment, you can visit the upenergy.in website. Information of JE posts such as educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply can be found here. Keep checking periodically at www.govtemployments.com to get the latest updates.
Vacancy Details of UPPCL Engineer Posts 2020:
- As per the advertisement, overall 212 vacancies are allocated for JE (Trainee) Posts.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Jr Engineer (Electrical)||191|
|Jr Engineer (Electronics/ Tele Communication)||21|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL Junior Engineer Vacancy:
- Aspirants should have passed Diploma (Electronics/ Tele Communication/ Electrical Engineering) from recognized university/ Institution.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UPPCL recruitment process will be done on the basis of Online Written Exam (CBT) followed by Document Verification.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- For General/OBC/ EWS- Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST (Domicile of UP)- Rs. 700/-
- Physically Handicap (Only Processing Charges): Rs.10/-
- For Other All Categories (Out of UP): Rs. 1000/-
- You should make the payment via either Online or Offline Mode.
How to apply Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Recruitment 2020 Notification:
- Go to official website www.upenergy.in.
- Click “Vacancy/ Result” find the order No “1255_VSA_11112020”, click on the advertisement.
- UPPCL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)