UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021 | Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam 2021 | IAS, IRS, IFS, IPS & Other Posts | Last Date 24.03.2021 | Apply online @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021: Union Public Service Commission announced Exam Notification (04/2021-CSP) for filling up administrative positions in All-India Services and Central Civil Services. As per UPSC Civil Service Exam Notification, eligible candidates can apply for IAS, IRS, IFS, IPS & Other Services Exam. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can use this chance & apply for UPSC CSE 2021 Notification @ www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates should ensure their eligibility before applying to this UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam 2021. The last date to submit the UPSC Civil Service Exam Application Form online is 24.03.2021
Applicants can apply for UPSC Civil Services recruitment from 04.03.2021. Applicants should hold Degree from a recognized university. Age limit should be 21-32 years for UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam 2021. UPSC selection will be based on Preliminary exam >>Main exam>> Interview. Selected aspirants will serve anywhere in India. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. Civil Services Preliminary Exam will be conducted on 27th June 2021. Following that, Civil Services Main Exam will be on 17th September 2021. More details of UPSC recruitment vacancy, IAS exam pattern, exam date, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UPSC IAS Exam Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam name||Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination|
|Job Name||IAS, IRS, IFS & Other Services|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||24.03.2021|
|UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam date||27.06.2021|
Here you will get information of IAS, IFS & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IAS 2021 Exam Notification 2021
Educational Qualification for UPSC CSE Vacancy 2021:
- Applicants should hold Degree from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years.
- Maximum age limit is 32 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Selection Process for UPSC Civil Service Jobs:
- Preliminary exam >> main exam >>Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Female/ PWD candidates.
- Payment Mode: Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card/ internet banking/ Any Branch of State Bank of India.
How to apply UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Find the advertisement “Exam Notification: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|