UPSC Recruitment 2019 | Examiner, Specialist & Senior Lecturer Posts | Total Vacancies 153 | Last Date 28.11.2019 | Apply online @ www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2019:The Recruitment Notice (INDICATIVE ADVERTISEMENT No. 15/2019) for 153 opens has just been announced by the Union Public Service Commission. They invite eligible candidates to apply online. According to the notification from the UPSC for recruitment 2019, these 153 vacancies are awarded as examiners, specialists and senior lecturers. For this UPSC Examiner Recruitment 2019, candidates for central government employment may apply. The last time the online application is submitted will be 28.11.2019.
Notification and online application link is possible @ www.upsc.gov.in/upsconline.nic.in. Union Public Service Job notification 2019. Candidates must check their qualifications, i.e. schooling, age limits and experience etc before applying for this opening. Test / interview collection will be dependent. In any position in India, selected applicants will be put. The contestants must pay the fee required. Further UPSC Recruitment Vacancy, UPSC On-line Jobs, Syllabus, response key, merit list, card list, result, upcoming updates etc. are posted on the official website. More information about UPSC Recruitment Vacancy.
Details of UPSC Examiner Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||INDICATIVE ADVERTISEMENT NO. 15/2019|
|Job Name||Examiner, Specialist & Senior Lecturer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||28.11.2019|
|Official Website||www.upsc.gov.in/ upsconline.nic.in|
You may visit upsconline.nic.in Website to get more details about UPSC recruitment. Here you will get information Examiner, Specialist & Senior Lecturer posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest updates.
UPSC Notification 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the UPSC notification, overall 153 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Examiner, Specialist & Senior Lecturer Posts
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification & age limit.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- You should pas required fee and make the payment via online.
- Check official notification to get fee details.
Steps to apply online for Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2019
- Go to upsc.gov.in‘s official website.
- For the above-mentioned announcement, press on the ad.
- Read it and test Eligibility alert should open.
- To correctly apply and make the payment, enter you info.
- Eventually, click the submit button and take the form scan.