UPSC Exam Notification 2020 | Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination | Scientist Posts | Total Vacancies 102 | Last Date 24.12.2020 | UPSC Notification @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Exam Notification 2020: Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Geo-Scientist Examination (Main) 2021 on 24.12.2020. Recently UPSC has released the recruitment exam notice [02/2020-GEOL] for UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam. As per the UPSC Exam notification, overall 102 vacancies are allocated for Chemist & Scientist B Posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can use this UPSC job opportunity. Eligible applicants can make the UPSC online registration from 14.12.2020 to 24.12.2020 @ upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam notification and UPSC online registration link is available in official website (upsc.gov.in/ upsconline.nic.in). Applicants must have possessed Master Degree/ M.Sc and age limit should be 21 to 32 years. Selection will be based on written test/ personality test. Contenders have to pay required fee via either online or offline. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. More details of Union Public Service Commission 2020 vacancy, upcoming UPSC Exam notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Geo-Scientist Examination, 2021|
|Job Name||Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||14.12.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||24.12.2020|
|Official Website||upsc.gov.in/ upsconline.nic.in|
You may visit upsconline.nic.in Website to get more details about UPSC recruitment. Here you will get information of Chemist & Scientist posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.govtemployments.com regularly to get latest.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Chemist & Scientist Vacancy
Educational Qualification for UPSC Exam 2020:
- Applicants must have possessed Master Degree/ M.Sc from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 21 to 32 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on written test (mains) & personality test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for all candidates and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates.
- You should make the payment via either online or offline (E-Challan)
How to apply UPSC Geo-Scientist Examination 2020 Notification
- Go to official website upsconline.nic.in.
- Find the link “Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2020” click on the link.
- Then find the notification link, click on the link advt will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Then back to the page, to apply you need to complete UPSC Part 1 & Part II registration.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs – 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|